Chapter 70/Pain and Remorse

Start from the beginning

Her every word hit like a stone in my heart. Do I really don't deserve Josie? All she asked was to love in return and I failed her, I can't believe that I was the one who fall for her first.

I was the one who proposed to her yet I'm the one who is hurting her. "I'm sorry, Lizzie. I'm really sorry but I'm so selfish to leave Josie. I love her and I won't leave her no matter what" feeling this pain in my heart I left.

The airbrushes on my cheeks and when I shiver from cold my heartache. I miss her warm arm around me. I miss her kisses, I miss her cursing at me. I miss her touch. It's been months, months she never let me touch her because we always had fights.

The cold drops of rain that started on the street gives me a pang of fire in my heart each time. How did I become the worst wife to the best wife ever? She was right when she said I'm hurting her but I never fall out of love.

I maybe didn't spend time with her but love are same, it's true, honest, she's my everything. I miss her holding my hand in the cold when she clenches my ear to her chest making me feel her fast heartbeat.

I waited for her at home, she never show up I didn't sleep but sat outside on the stairs waiting for her. I have to apologize, I have to do better before she starts hating me or worst leaves me.

I called her 100 times yet she didn't pick up, all the messages were unread. I tried to do a locater spell but she must have used a clocking spell. Esme informed around 7 am that Josie is going somewhere and that Dylan and Esme gonna stay at Lizzie's.

I tried to locate her but she had her phone switched off, Oh, god, where are you, Jo? What have I done, I'm sorry please come back, my love. My heart dejected a lot, I went to grill hoping she would be there but instead got bumped by someone.

"Oh? Hope?" Jed was there. "Jed? What are you doing here?" I frowned, it's been 10 years since he left mystic falls. "Well, I was drinking but Josie left me last night," he said and my heart crushed, last night?

I was jealous, so jealous that I could rip his heart out just like I helped him to become a hybrid. "Josie? What were you doing with her last night?" I growled.

"She and I were drinking the whole day, She was so heartbroken so was I. We drank and both passed out on the counter but when I woke up she was gone" he stated and I was relieved.

"Oh, do you have any idea where she could be?" I asked. "Even if I knew I wouldn't tell you hope, I never thought you would ever hurt her like that. I have never seen her like that" he left.

I can't even defend myself because he was spitting the truth. I went after him "Have she said anything about going anywhere?" I asked him.

"I don't know," he shrugged, so I did what I think would be right. I compelled him. "Do you know where is Josie?" I asked. "I don't know" he answered.

I can't stop myself because of the envy I was feeling so I asked, "Did something happen between you two?" I'm the worst wife but I worry, she's my wife how can I not worry when she drank with a guy.

"We almost kissed but Penelope interrupted us," he said which made my heart shrink. "Penelope? What is she doing here?" I asked.

"She had a fight with her wife and they are taking a break. I met her in Austria when we decided to come back to mystic falls for while," he said.

"D-did so-something hap-happened between them?" now tears are on the edge but I didn't let them fall. "I don't know I passed out," he said. "Where is Penelope?" I questioned.

"I don't know must be at home which she rented," he responded. "You can go now forget that you met me" I vamp out of his sight. I can't help but think of the possibility of my wife spending the night with her ex.