12. And you thought i was dead? (Luke's photo attached to the side)

"When my price got fixed."

Chapter 12:

I woke up the next morning as bright light shone through the huge windows in my room. I turned around to face Edward, he was sleeping with his arms wrapped around my waist. I recalled past night's events and eventually smiled.

I looked at Edward's face. He was sleeping peacefully. There was no tension on his face. I gently touched his cheeks and placed a kiss on it.

I was observing his facial hair when suddenly his eyes opened.

"Morning Bella." he whispered and pecked my lips.

"Morning." i said with a smile.

His grip on my waist tightened and he flipped me over as he hovered over me.

"I love you" he said and pecked my lips.

I blushed.

He got out of the bed and slipped on his pants.

"Bella, will meet you downstairs in about an hour, remember we gotta go to your house today?" he said and picked up his shirt which was on the floor.

"Oh yes! I forgot! Im pretty much excited." i chirped.

He chuckled.

"Be ready in time. See you." he said as he pecked my cheek and left.

I yawned and rubbed my eyes.

I was pretty much excited because i was going to see Luke and mom after quite alot of time.

I got out of the bed and tried to stand up.

"Damn not again!" i screamed as i realized i was again sore down there. Edward is really rough i may say.

I slowly walked to the bath to take a shower. I stood under the shower for quite a while imagining what mum and Luke must be doing back home. Will they accept me? Or will they disown me? I need to stop living with Edward now. Several thoughts crossed my mind.

I went to the wardrobe and selected a knee length dark blue flowy dress to wear. I matched it with dark blue heels. I tied my hair in a tight pony tail and putted on some makeup.

I took one last look at the mirror and stepped out of the room, lost in my own thoughts. I can't face mom and Luke in this way, what will i do now?

I slowly stepped down the stairs one by one. The noise of my heels touching the hard wooden stairs could be heard all around the house. I didn't even notice that Edward was present with me until he grabbed my hand.

"You're alright?" he asked.

"oh me? Yes-yes im alright." i said faking a smile.

"Ready to go?" he asked.

I nodded. "Im nervous." i added.

"Im always gonna be by your side, don't worry." he said.

Thats when i looked straight at Edward. He was wearing a plain white full sleeves shirt with sleeves rolled up to the elbow and black pants. He looked extremely handsome and presentable.

"Lets go." i said and we left.

_________

"Okay, you go first. Im sure they'll accept you." Edward said as the car came to a halt.

"What if they don't?" i asked. I was nervous.

"Don't think about the what ifs Bella. Its now or never." he said and got out of his car.