P4 Come back

Spending time with the bunnies is something I will miss today. Ah stupid me, I have a week. I almost forget that.

The bunny from the beginning was still with me. Am I that comfortable? Haha!
But I have to go, it's late and I have to eat dinner.
I place the bunny on the ground and I stood up, taking my small backpack.

Opening the gate and close it back. I wave to the bunnies, but only one bunny was staring with big eyes. The one I was holding and sitting on my lap. I don't know if the bunny is a she or he, but it looks like she/he is going to cry. Aw, don't cry!
"I'll come back tomorrow." I wave.

Bunny's POV
That human is leaving? Why tho? I want her to stay more. Touching me, feeding me, calling me baby bunny and cuddling me. I feel sad, but she said she is coming back tomorrow. I can't wait!

--

Y/N's POV
Instead of going to the restaurant, I decided to buy and bring the food to my room. It's peace in here, kinda noisy there tho.
Also I didn't know they sell tteokboki. I was craving for it.

--

"This is so good."
It goes well with rice balls.
I wonder what I should do tomorrow, lots of options since this place is huge.
BunnyLand is on my list..as always, especially I have to visit that cute bunny again. Ah! I should bring carrots too.

--

Why is life so boring. I had a fun today but that bunny is on my mind since I left BunnyLand. That bunny must be special since he came to me. Not even a bunny before did that to me when I went to a farm or a zoo.
Must be special, the way that bunny looked with his big eyes. Like he is asking for me to stay.

Agh no no! The more I think the more I miss that baby bunny. I just want to kidnap that bunny and take it home with me.