P10 Human

Rubbing his nose against mine and giving my nose a soft kiss. This is so bunny.

"Bunny?" I whisper. He stood there with a smile while nodding his head.
I can't believe this.
He sits next to me like nothing happened, turning the TV on and placing his head on my lap.
Okay this feels weird because the bunny turned into a human.

--

I realised I watching watching him for a while, he was watching TV. I shake my head.
"Jungkook, can you give me a second." I mumble, lifting his head a bit but he removes my hand.
"No, where are you going? Stay here." he says.
"I have to go to the bathroom."
He turns the TV off and stands up.

"Come, let's go-"
"Uhm, I am okay Jungkook. You can watch TV." I say with a smile.
Agh! What is wrong with me. He is your bunny Y/N, your bunny.
"But we always go together Y/N, remember? I'll always wait outside." he says and takes my hand.
So soft! Ahswowjwiwbsbsjkajs.

"No no, really I am okay. Do you want carrots?" I ask, slowing releasing my hand.
He nods his head.
"Okay. You eat carrots while I go change okay?"
"Okayyyyy- wait! What should I wear? Is this clothes too?" he points to the blanket.

So when he was a bunny he was smart and now he is a human he is dumb?
I don't understand.

"No, no! Don't take it off Jungkook. Wear that, I'll buy you clothes later..just  don't take it off."
This is going to be so hard, help!

"Why? I am comfortable without blanket. When I was a bunny I didn't-"
"Yeah I know, I know but you are a human like me so you have to wear clothes, okay?" I ask with a sigh.
"Okie!"

--

I am washing the dishes while Jungkook was in the bathroom.
It's been an hour, when is he done?
I filled the bathtub with water, only he had to do is wash himself with soap and shampoo.

It's not that hard right?