Maybe i am a bitch??

maybe i am a bitch?? 

 chapter 1

"How could you Hayley Brown?"

"How could i do what Ellie?"

"Steal my boyfriend??"

"I didn't !!"

" I KNOW YOU DID SO STOP LIEING,THAT IS NOT SOMETHING A BEST FRIEND DOES!!"

" what..i..i... i didn't!! "

" GO AND SHUT UP WILL YOU?!?! "

That was a year and a half ago,i had a fight with my ex-bestfriend Ellie Werton. Ok so i admit,i did KISS her boyfriend,not STEAL. Not like i went on a date with him or anything,it was just for a laugh really. See ,me and Ellie fancied this boy in our primary class called Billy. Turned out he liked her to. I was a bit upset but i did get over him. I have been out with three other boys since i stopped fancying Billy. Jake,Ryan and Sean but when Sean found out what i did with Billy,he went in a mood with me and dumped me. Who needs him anyway.

Anyway thats old history. When i started 'big school' i decided that i wanted to change. I started wearing makeup,shorter skirts,non-school uniform shoes. Gradually i had more and more fallouts with my other friends, Katie and Wendy. I started hanging about with a MUCH better group of friends. My BEST friends,Abby,Louise,Chanelle,Morgan and Fiona. We aren't in all the same classes together but we talk loads in between. Ok rub that out we talk DURING classes. I turn up half way through the boring lessons. Anyway the classes we are in together we have a laugh and do anything BUT pay attention! We can't be bothered with stuff like Maths and English,we wish there was a talking class but hey ho! 

Ellie has a lot of new friends to. She's the complete oppisite of me now,it's kinda weird how we used to be almost sisters. She hangs out with the good girls in her classes. She still hangs out with Katie and Wendy,in fact they are inseparable. Her friends are so boring and dull. If i was stuck with them for the day,by the end i would be trudging!

Me and Ellie have to sit next to eachother in French. We just sit there awkwardly, looking at the clock counting down the minutes till we can go and chat to are friends. I copy all of her answers in French tests since she is AMAZING at it,cause like i said,me and my mates can't be bothered with the boring subjects. In French and basically ALL classes,Abby justs sits back and paints her toenails, you might be thinking how would the teacher not notice? I know thats what i think but hey ho! Me and Abby are probably the closest out of our wee group but we have all been great mates since first year.

"HAYLEY BROWN STOP YOUR DAYDREAMING, TAKE OF THAT MASCARA AND GET ON WITH YOUR WORK!!!!!" Ms Digg screamed. Gosh i hate her.

"EMM, HOW ABOUT NO!!" i screamed at the top of my voice. Soooo, she is going to try and tell me what to do is she?

i swear i see her double chins moving up and down.

"EXCUSE ME??" She frowned at me.

I threw my chair, glared at my teacher and stormed out of class.

* bringggggg*

The class looked at me, amazed. My friends were impressed, i don't know why, i had done worse!. I remember once in a Home Economics lesson i got soo pissed off at the teacher for shouting at me that i threw the pots and pans and wooden spoons on the ground, got a bucket of water and splashed the teacher!! anyway the teacher started blabbing on about 'good behaviour' and 'responsibility' but all i was thinking about was why Ellie was staring at me...