~Quotes from Lisa~

"...I can be rude. I always say what I think, sometimes without thinking about how people feel from my words. I do not always admit my guilt, but in such cases I always have evidence of my rightness. I admit my weakness only when alone with myself. I hate the feeling of pity, but sometimes I want to throw out everything that accumulates. I don't tolerate betrayal. I'm not offended, I draw conclusions. I can give a chance to some just acquaintance, but not to forgive the person closest to me. I'm stubborn. I can yell at a person, tell him everything, and then regret it ... "

"...I want to take a break from myself.. From their constant doubts, fears, thoughts, memories. I want to get out of my sick head..."

"... In fact, it is so rare to meet a person with whom it is good in every sense. Listen, look, even stupidly be silent. The one to whom you are not afraid to turn your back and understand - there will be no blow. With whom it is easy and simple, and you don't have to pretend to be something you don't understand, when you can be yourself and understand that this feeling is mutual.Such people come into our lives extremely rarely, and therefore they are more valuable, and therefore it is so painful and scary to lose such people. Fate sometimes plays tough games with us, sending us such people, and then taking them away. Giving thereby to understand that nothing lasts forever in this world. You need to appreciate and cherish such a person, if fate made such a gift, you need to try to do everything possible so as not to lose this happiness..."

"... I don't really like real life. I want to close myself in a room so as not to hear absolutely nothing but nature, take a cat with me and just live in the room for months. Do my own thing, clean up, watch movies, draw. So that no one on I didn’t press, I didn’t shout, so that I didn’t have to go anywhere and do nothing. Only I decide with myself what, when I should do it. Only it seemed to me that I was becoming happy, only everything began to improve, so everyone started to push me, point me out, scream. I want to take a break from this shit already ... "

"...Because of all the emotions inside of me, it's getting harder and harder for me..."