5. An unexpected twist

At the beginning, I want to say one thing: Dima is so stuck that his hand falls. At least he thinks so ...

Lisa and Vladisio ended their relationship. Well, he went to hell, by the way. But our main character did not waste time. She found a new victim of her love, a new Demetrius (p.s. Some kind of damned name.) Yes, yes. Lisa is lucky for this name. In general, nothing is clear about this newcomer. After all, she resumed communication with our old and kind Demetrius.

Demetrius has a girlfriend named Kiretta. Once he came to visit her. And everything seemed to be wonderful: Two hearts in love with each other are on the same square meter. Fairy tale. , and also risked his short life. In general, he took off his pants, then his underwear and began to masturbate WITH HER. (p.s. This once again confirms all the diagnoses I made.) And Kiretta answered in her Italian style: YOU WILL FLY NOT OF YOUR WILL. Demitri quickly finished his job and put on his pants so neatly that he could be sent to the kindergarten for a matinee. Well, it seems they even kissed later...

You ask: And why did I tell such juicy details? And everything is simple. Demitri suggested that Lisa take a walk with the continuation at her house: Like, drink tea. (p.s. Naturally without pants. Well, why hesitate then? ^) But she won’t have any at home yet ... Well, Lisa agreed. In general, tomorrow (p.s. at the time of writing 11/19/21.) All this should happen. can't be canceled anymore. Therefore, Lisa and I, in order to avoid rape, had to come up with a whole plan.

This is what it consists in. The fox will write to me when she has already met him and goes for a walk. And if she doesn’t go online for more than 10 minutes, I’ll start writing to her. all the bells. By the way, she will also send me her geolocation. So I have something to do on the weekend^.

And I also advised Lisa to take a soldering iron. Well, you never know. She, by the way, when we talked with her on WhatsAap (p.s. Advertisement. All the same, you need to save up for a trip to Korea.), threw me one audio. And instead of "his sausage" (p.s. Don't ask) heard "his boob." Although it cannot be ruled out that his Saciopathy could lead him to a sex change...

So stay tuned for the next chapter, in which I will go into DETAILS about how it all went.

🥀💘🥀💘🥀💘🥀💘🥀💘🥀💘🥀💘

Know that I want to share something with you. In general, I was finally able to send my book "But they were just fooling around ..." for criticism🌸I'm so happy💞And I will be quite pleased if you read it.After all, the idea for this story is taken from real life. And by the way, from my observations today: Spoilage from the rings is best removed with vodka. There are a lot of cookies for everyone and bye🍪💖