2. My acquaintance with Demitri

Well, now let's move on to my first meeting with Demitri. It was an unusual moment.

Initially, I didn’t know that he would come. (p.s. IF I RELATED TO DEMITRY AND I AM ABSOLUTELY NORMAL. I AM JUST AFRAID OF HIM!) We went out with Lisa for a walk and sat on benches not far from Demitri’s house (p.s. We have a base there). And she decided to call him for a walk. I was even wondering what would come to us ^ We are sitting and waiting for him. say to the guy who goes there such words: DO I SEE YOU? And I realized that it was him...

KNOW, HONESTLY, I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO SCARED IN MY LIFE. Well, outwardly he is a completely normal guy. But his aura scared me right away. By the way, she died. (p.s. The kingdom of heaven to her 🕯 If anything without sarcasm.) Well, this Demetrius approached us. BECAUSE YOU NEED TO RESPOND FOR THE BAZAR. It’s scary. It’s good that I then had a pile and a snack, then I pounced on it. (p.s. A bottle of water and a bun with condensed milk. Remember the recipe.) Well, I’m starting to drink and have a snack.I don’t look at Demitri. The fox starts tugging at me, ala, why are you silent or tells me to eat and be silent. In general, she doesn’t understand what she wants. And she says something else to me. Demitri didn’t care. And, I think, that's good. Then he began to say that he needed to Fix Price (p.s. Advertising), well, they say, buy sweets. The fox said that he would not go anywhere. And he really didn’t go anywhere. Mabob (magic) in one word. (p.s. Learn Korean , children.) And then, after 5 minutes, Demitri gained courage and will, and went. In general, he walked away from us for 5 meters. The fox followed him. I immediately calmed down. In short, our sweet couple began to hug. And then Demitri lifted his head and looked at me. I almost choked on the water.They don’t let them drink already. By the way, it turned out that we still had chips. I started on them. (p.s. You understand, I’m like Kamaz. And if I take a little walk with this person, I’ll be just like Kim Kardashian. Just with cellulite and fat. I already have to lose at least 5 kg in the pool.) In the end, we still took him to the store. And sat on a bench that was on the street across the street from Fix Price. Well, we gossiped there. ice cream. The fox began to torture him. I began to tell her to let him go. He still has children. (p.s. Unfortunately, just brothers and sisters.) In the end, she let him go and then cursed for another 10 minutes. about Muslims. (p.s. Don't ask.) And then we went home.

When I returned home, I began to think: What is wrong with Demitri? And I remembered that when I first saw him, the drama "My boss wants to marry me" came to mind. There was a guy named Jin Tian in this drama .And he was a saciopath. I immediately remembered his pattern of behavior when I saw Demitri. I started digging.

I found the following diagnoses in him (SPECIALLY OUR OPINION WITH THE FOX):
1. A sociopath is a mental disorder. With him, people do not feel any feelings: no conscience, no pity, no love. But they imitate the latter well. 2. Narcissus is also a mental disorder. With him, people do not appreciate and do not love anyone but themselves.
3. A synesthete is a person who distinguishes auras according to different aspects.
Now, here are some of my findings:
1. Narcissus unfinished with sociopathic seizures.
2. Demitri, with his Narcissism, begins to think that he is a different person during his saciopathic seizures.
3. Chronic Killer Rupture of Thoughts in the Left Side of the Spinal Cord Caused by Marasmus in Intestine And Digestive Insufficiency Due To Excessive Use Of Doshirak.
4. Catastrophic Narcissism Turning Into Aggression Over The Fox Because Doshirak Is Impossible, And Rolton Has Rise In Price By Three Rubles.

💞🌝💞🌝💞🌝💞🌝💞🌝💞🌝💞

I wrote this chapter for several days. I hope you appreciate it. By the way, if anyone is interested in the drama "My Boss Wants to Marry Me" you can watch on Netflix and buy a subscription at the same time (p.s. Advertising). In general, there is a wonderful site "doramy.clud". So enjoy viewing💝. Goodbye to everyone✌💞