P1 It's back!

Looking outside while everyone is having fun. Parents talking with other parents and kids running around.
"Not fair" I whisper.
I mean it is fair but it's my own fault. I can go visit my parents anytime but I always ignore their request. I just want to be all by myself, I like to be alone.
I sigh and flop into a chair, taking my phone out of my pocket. Scrolling to see what's new for today.

--

It's been hours and.. and nothing is interesting. Maybe one more thing and then I am done for today.
Typing Kookland, it's been ages I went to that site.
Scrolling and reading, wait-

Kookland is back-

I drop my phone not reading the whole message. I rub my eyes, slapping my cheeks to see if I am dreaming.
"Skbskbaahjjmphmfd? NO, REALLY?!?"
I pick my phone that I dropped on the floor. This time reading the whole message on the website to see if it was actually true.
And yes!
"It is true!! Kookland is back!" I shout and jump at the same time.
Omg! I have to go there! It's been a long time, like when I was in elementary.

I run to my room, throwing my phone on the bed and squatting to take my suitcase under my bed.
"Oh gosh, this is going to be so fun!" I say.
Ugh, why is this suitcase so heavy. There is nothing inside.
"Okay, got it!" I mumble.

I stand up and walk to the closet.
Already sighing since I can't choose again what clothes to bring.
"Just casual clothes." I nod to myself and start to pack everything in.
I was so excited that I run from my room to the bathroom, bathroom to living room, and so on.

Once I am done, I drag my suitcase to the kitchen.
Taking some snacks as well. Cookies, candy, fruit, water and carrots. Don't ask me why, maybe I'll see a bunny who is hungry. Just in case the carrot.
I am finally done, I hope I brought everything.
"Time to go!"