Chapter 12

————————————————————Childhood sweethearts?

Her eyes trailed upon him as he moved around and sat on his seat

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Her eyes trailed upon him as he moved around and sat on his seat.

"The whole school is talking about the both of you!!" Sunghoon said

"What is going on? Can somebody please explain to me what is going on!!" Aeri said, getting impatient to why everybody is gossiping about her and Jake being together.

Sunoo got up from his seat and went infront of the blackboard. His back facing it. He started-

"Okay, Aeri meet Jake. And Jake meet Aeri. So the introduction is over now? Even though it seems like it wasn't needed. Let's get to the point. So Jake, Aeri is the new member of this group and Aeri, Jake is a member of this friend group we were talking about, he was absent for a few days due to personal reasons. Now, let's get to the real point. How do you know each other? More importantly, why were you guys out for a dinner date yesterday?" He blurted out in one breath.

"Wow...he can become a rapper at this point, if he talks with this speed" Aeri thought to herself. Almost letting out a chuckle, but soon brought herself back to reality and focused on the questions thrown at her.

Before speaking, Jake and Aeri shared a quick glance at each other.

"So Jake and I met in Australia....we grew up together there for a while....but one day...." Aeri recapped the whole story in less then 5 minutes sparing a few glances at Jake time-to-time.

"Then why were you guys out for a date yesterday?" Jungwon asked suspiciously with a playful smirk evident on his face.

"Our parents are very close friends and they also decided to become business partners again. So My parents invited the Kang family yesterday for dinner in that hotel to catch up, you know adult stories🙄, and stronger our bond. That's why we were there. Even we didn't know that we were going to meet each other.....like this" Jake finished scratching is neck at the last sentence.

"So to sum everything up...." Jungwon started. Jake and I kept nodding in agreement.

"....you guys are childhood sweethearts?!?!! Omg?!?!?!" We instantly stopped nodding and widened our eyes, as if we weren't expecting it at all. Out of everything he could have said, he chose to say......that?

"Nooooo that's not what we meant!!!$^%&(%?^%;$^$%!*"