Sam Evans - Bathroom Mirror

Your shared bathroom was condensated across the windows and mirror from the hot shower you had taken, Sam insisted on joining you but a girl needs her luxury shower every now and again

Your shared bathroom was condensated across the windows and mirror from the hot shower you had taken, Sam insisted on joining you but a girl needs her luxury shower every now and again. The one where you stand in the warm water and soak your hair, do your skincare and shave. After your shower you were content and relaxed, your shoulders falling with a lack of restraint. You had wiped a small circle from the fogged mirror in order to do a small amount of makeup before you both went out to dinner later.

The doorknob slowly turned revealing Sam's sneaky face peering from around the door. "I'm decent, thanks for asking." You chuckled as you continue to apply your mascara. He slowly walks behind you, slipping on the puddle of water on the floor, his hands latched to your waist, once recentred he grins at the face you make whilst applying your mascara. "Your funny, babe" he snickers before you move on to a small application of blush, which could never replicate the natural blush as he lifts his hand further up your wet thigh just beyond where your towel falls. With a sharp intake of breath, you manage to declare "Baby we have dinner booked in half an hour." His hand ceased to move up your leg as his head nodded against your shoulder. "Well in that case..do me" "what?" sensing your confusion he points at the blusher brush as he sits on the rim of the bath. "Oh" You giggle before lightly tickling his perfect complexion giving a cute amount of colour on his cheeks. "see babe now I match you," he smirked his mischievous boyish grin before slapping your butt then leaving to finish getting ready; your cheeks drastically more aflare regardless of the blush.

- Please feel free to request anything of your choice

        - All my love as always, Millie xxx