Jesse St James - Relaxing

Your boyfriend, Jesse, left early this morning to go to work, he had left before you had woken up meaning that you haven't seen him all day

Your boyfriend, Jesse, left early this morning to go to work, he had left before you had woken up meaning that you haven't seen him all day. Recently he has been extremely strained about his job yet he doesn't show it as he doesn't want you worrying about him.

It's 8 o'clock at night and you are sitting on your bed with your phone in hand when the door finally opens. He looks utterly exhausted yet handsome as ever. His hair that was once sprayed back had been ruffled, leaving small curls drooping down on his forehead. The dark bags were evident under his eyes, yet despite his exhausted looks he still manages to give you the cute half-smile which you adored so much. Dropping his bag on the floor he sits himself on the bed and puts his worn, sore hand on your cheek, "hi" he whispers before pecking your lips. "I missed you" you mumble back as you push the cute fallen curls from his face. He takes off his dirty shirt, straining and squinting as his muscles and joints ache in agony. You motion him to lay forward on his stomach on the bed whilst you grab your moisturiser from the bathroom. Dispersing it on your hands you start to massage his back. His shoulders are tense and tension knots are all over his neck and shoulders, rubbing circles over them in an attempt to soothe them. His upper back is tight and strained, as you move your hands over his back you hear a small intake of breath from him. " sorry, do you want me to stop?" he ever so lightly shakes his head against the pillow, " no please hun, keep going." As per his wishes, you continue to massage all over his back, hips and higher neck. Eventually making your way down his arms and then his fingers. Once you've finished you lightly kiss his cheek and lay down beside him. He turns from the pillow to face you after you turned off the bedside lamp. He just stares at you, not saying a word. "What?" you chuckle as he continues to stare. "Your everything." He smiles and lightly kisses you before you fall asleep in his arms.

- All my love, Millie xx