Blaine- Failed Breakfast In Bed

The warm morning light softly trickled across your closed eyes and now conscious mind. The faint harmonising of the birds in the trees beside your bedroom had awakened you in time to execute your perfect idea. In an attempt to hide from the unwelcomed beams of the sun fraying through the blinds, you turn on your side to face Blaine asleep beside you. His bare chest rising and falling gracefully as small sounds of peacefully breathy snores escape from his partially smiling lips, his natural curls were in a wild state.. Your favourite form of him. A splendid sight for sore eyes. You slowly pull his arm from your lower waist before hobbling out of the comfort and warmth of your bed to head downstairs.

The batter was smoothly whisked and in turn being finished on the frying pan, as quietly as you could as the sun continued to sail through the crevices of your small townhome. Chocolate chip pancakes were his favourite, surely this was to put him in a good mood for the day. His study had him up restlessly at night, never having longer than half an hour together without his increasing stress encroaching upon your time.

The last of the pancakes had been plated and the small bowl of fruit had been placed beside it, ready to take it up to him. The aroma of the fresh strawberries and pancake batter filled the air. As you placed the last pancake on your own plate, you feel a pair of strong arms snake their way around your waist. 

"Mm something smells nice.. Wonder who all this is for," You feel his smirk arise against your ear where his chin is propped up on your shoulder before he softly and lovingly kisses your cheek. You turn around to face him "Baby how am I supposed to make you breakfast in bed if you're not in bed " you sulked, him smirking. 'Honey it's fine, just because we live together now doesn't mean you have to cook me breakfast, even though you have made my favourite" You pull his hand to sit him down at the kitchen table and put his plate in front of his before slightly rubbing his shoulders to then go grab your own plate and make your way over to the table. In that moment everything was perfect. It may have not been what was intended yet how could you be mad when the gorgeous, bed-headed boy who was shovelling pancakes in his mouth sat before you.

-all my love, Millie xx