Chapter 10

Lucinda's business trip began tomorrow. She had to be in Japan for a photoshoot. She couldn't pass up the opportunity to sightsee in Japan. She asked if after she was done modeling, she could stay for a while. Get to do stuff that she couldn't do at home. Like staying in a capsule hotel or seeing the cherry blossoms. The only downside was that she wouldn't be able to take Zane with her. She asked her manager and he said yes, but now she had to inform Zane that she might be gone for quite some time.
She wanted to be able to hang out with her friends and fellow models and get to know some of the new people better. She knew doing this would leave Zane alone though and she didn't want that. She felt bad, but this was a once in a lifetime opportunity. When would another moment arise that all of her friends were going to be in Japan with her and willing to stay just to tour around? She needed to ask him.
"Hey babe, I have a question to ask you," Lucinda said, walking up to Zane as he prepared lunch for the 2 of them.
"What is it, sweetheart?" Zane asked with a smile.
"You know how I love to tour around places and explore and stuff?" she said, coming closer to Zane.
"Yes? What about it?" He asked as he finished washing his hands.
"Well, I'm going on another business trip and I wanted to know if it was okay with you if I stayed a little longer than I had to. Just to spend time with my friends and such," She said with a nervous look.
"Oh, in, I suppose that's no problem. I hope you'll have fun, darling" Zane said, brushing a strand of hair from the side of her face and tucking it behind her ear.
"Really? You're okay with it?" Lucinda said.
"Of course. For one, you do this all the time Luci. And two, I'm not going to keep you from doing what makes you happy," he said before pulling Lucinda in for a kiss.
"Haha, okay okay, thank you hun," Lucinda said, nuzzling her head against his shoulder.

---------

Kai looked down towards his hands, fiddling with his fingers as his lower body trembled. Zane rubbed his sides with his hands, leaving kisses along his neck as his thumbs traced small circles against his skin.
"Eyes on the screen dear, look, they're about to have a party," He muttered, moving one arm up to lift the mefwa's chin. The ponies on TV had set up balloons and streamers, getting ready to welcome their new princess. Kai swallowed his spit as he looked up, squirming as he tried to find a comfortable way to ride out this situation. The vibrator that was strapped against his member let out a low buzz as Zane pulled the other in closer.
"Mm.. You look so pretty for me.." He mumbled against the other's skin.
"T-thank...you.." Kai said quietly, the sound of his voice edging on a whimper. Zane twitched inside of him, and let out a low chuckle.
"You're welcome lovely," He said, shifting his legs a bit before reaching a hand up the ginger's shirt to fondle with his chest. Kai bit his lip, trying to keep his composure. This was his punishment after all, for all the times he'd gotten too risky with his teasing in front of Lucinda.
"It hasn't even been a full hour yet," Zane let out a small laugh, "This is just the beginning you know.." He muttered, gently pinching the tip of Kai's shaft. He flinched, "A-ah.., Zane-" He earned a small smack against the side of his thigh.
"That's not my name, and you know it baby." Zane said. Kai clutched onto Zane's pants, face flushed as he rubbed his throat.
"M.."
"Yes.?"
"Master.." He mumbled.
Zane grasped his jaw and turned the mefwa's face towards his.
"What'd you say baby?"
"Master," Kai said, averting his gaze. Zane frowned and gripped his sides, bouncing him up and down on his shaft, causing the ginger to sit up taller, slightly arching his back at the motion. He gasped, holding onto the other tighter as if that would help his situation.
"W-waIT! This isn't..fAir!" He exclaimed, closing his eyes as he was bounced.
"It isn't? You were ignoring me though, weren't you?"
"I-I wasn't!" the meifwa yelled.
"Are you telling me I'm wrong now? Where did this attitude come from?" Zane asked unamused. Kai let out a whine.
"I'm.. I'm sorry! Ple-ease please please.. Please..." That was all he could say, his voice cracked.
"Oh? Please what?" Zane asked, turning up the intensity on the vibrator's remote. Kai's body jolted.
"Please..! Please.." He mumbled. Zane kissed the side of his neck.
"You know you'll have to endure another punishment if I let you come right now," He said, gently lifting the meifwa up as he switched up their positions so that the ginger could nuzzle into his chest. Kai rubbed his cheek against his chest, wrapping his legs around the other's waist. Zane rubbed his back softly.
"I-It's okay.. I can.. Endure it," The meifwa whispered, grinding down against Zane's shaft. Zane groaned and gripped him tighter, nibbling on his neck as he fought back his need for release.

---------

Zane cradled Kai in his arms, the sound of soft purring felt like music to his ears. While he had yet to readjust to the behaviors of meif'was, moments like these left him thinking that he was doing okay.
"Hey.. um, Zane?" Kai asked, finally coming out of hiding in the crook of Zane's torso and the mattress.
"Hm?" Zane hummed, mindlessly rubbing circles along the other's back gently.
"I..I'm going on a trip soon." Kai said, holding and fiddling with Zane's other hand.
"Ah, is that so..? How long is it gonna be? A week? 2 weeks?" He asked a bit nervously, stopping his hand motions and resorting to just resting his palm against the other's back. Kai clung onto the other's shirt for a bit.
"It's, gonna take a while.. The shortest my manager is looking at right now is a month." He said, "I avoided going on long trips for too long I suppose.. Haha.." He said quietly. It seemed as though the world was crumbling, but that didn't make sense did it? Zane had endured Lucinda going on trips longer than that for years now.. And yet. It seemed he'd gotten too used to constantly having someone around now.
"But don't worry, I heard Luci's getting an extended break after she returns, so you won't feel lonely," Kai said, reaching a hand up to pet the man's hair. Zane leaned into his touch and slightly frowned.
"Yeah.. you're right"
"You'll be fine, right?"
"Right.."