Chapter Twenty

[Mizuno and Ichigo. ^]

The way she was trapped in a big fish bowl irked you. 

You glared as they pointed and bidded on the woman. The fact that the world government knew about this is what pissed you off even further. 

Sighing softly, you hugged luffy closer to your chest. Something was off. There was a strong presence here, waiting to be unleashed.

"500 million!"

Your heart stopped, clutching luffy to your chest as you looked at the octo-fishman, poor thing, maybe you'd have to get camie back for them, Charloss should already know you....if the dumbass didn't forget.

Letting luffy go, you watched as Ha-chan ran at the celestial dragon, getting shot in the process.

The little, disgusting looking dumbass danced around, proud that he shot a fishman- almost to a deadly point.

You HATED celestial dragons, they were the bane of your existence. Every time you've ever seen one in public, it made you physically Ill, you'd be sick to your stomach, eyes quickly glancing left to right. They made you nervous.

You stood up with a shadow cast over your eyes, and luffy jumped over you to beat you to it. The two of you walked down the stairs, and as you walked by Saint Charloss, his eyes widened.

Luffy punched him in the face, as hard as he could, his face seemingly went inwards, being reformed and deformed by Luffy's fist. He fell unconscious, and you relished in his pain and sorrow. 

You shook your head before jumping onstage, you started to fiddle with the top of the fishbowl before throwing it off, you grabbed camie by the hand. She clung to you like a snail, not letting go.

Slowly, her arms wrapped around your neck as you smiled. "Im glad you're okay, little one."

Everyone fell around you.

You looked around, shocked at the enemies who just- collapsed. I mean, you never, ever used your conquerors, so what gives? "Give me the girl." A familiar voice said, that grin could be HEARD.

You turned your head, and set her down. He took off her collar.

"Rayleigh." You said, the word rolling off your tounge in a hesitant manner. He looked at you, recognizing this uncertainty as you messed with camie your hands, setting her down. "Its nice to see you again, Y/n." Tears blotted your vision as you tackled the poor guy, your cheek rubbing against his as you went on about just how much you missed him.

Everyone who was up, laughed, shaking their heads as the emotional woman held her friend of 30 years.

Rayleigh let you cling to the side of him as he took off the explosive ring around camie's neck. "I've missed you too, but, we have to get going, the Marines are here." He grinned, turning to hug you tight, "but a hug is good to start this meet."

Your head burried into his chest, sniffling as he held you close. The two of you used to be closer than close- emotionally of course.

After you collected your bearings, you shot up, "wait, that means they sent an admiral, yes?" You asked, glancing over at Rayleigh. He nodded, and began walking toward the curtains, camie in his arms. 

You inhaled, "I'll see you soon, Rayleigh." Grinning, he turned to give you a nod, "of course you will, you wanted woman." The two of you shared a laugh before you began running toward the door. "Mizuno, Ichigo, I ask of you to help camie and her friends find way to Luffy's ship. The thousand sunny." 

The two of them looked at you with worry, "are you ready to fight again?" They asked with concern lacing their voice. "Yes, it's not just me fighting them." You said, and cracked your neck. The two flinched before nodding in sync. They picked up Ha-Chan, and ran out with Rayleigh. 

Eustass Kidd looked at you as you were the first to walk outside, the crowd of marine's jaws dropped as they saw you, you probably trained these little boys. 

"Man, I didn't even get to punch a celestial dragon like Luffy." You whined quietly, eyes narrowing at your nephew  as he grinned over at you. A hand placed itself on your hip, you looked down. Law patted your hip as you leaned down, moving your hair to hear him better. "Can you make a path?" He sweatdropped, seeing you grin wide. 

"Let's go!" You cheered, and flipped onto the grass, crouching as you looked a marine in the eye. "Haha! Unico, Section 534!" You began, "out of my way." You growled, glaring into the soul of many marines, shutting them down with your strong-willed being.

The section of them fell, forming a path of fallen marines. In response, you grabbed Luffy by the hand and threw him at the group ahead of you all. He laughed loudly, crashing into them with a thump. Law and Kidd slowly backed away from you, but you just ran down the path of fallen marines, so they followed, struggling to keep up.

They watched you flip onto your hands, spinning on them as your haki-covered legs hit rookies and captains. Your sweatpants that were a bit to large flapped around before you flipped back up to your original standing position. 

Kidd looked at you with wonder, a sick smile on his face as you clashed legs with Borsalino.

"OoooOoh~ so you're here?" He asked, with a smile, quickly zipping to grab you from behind, "You're a wanted woman, veeery valuable." He hummed in your ear, his hand tracing along your abdomen and stomach.

You lightly cringed, and head butted him. He fell straight on his ass, looking up at you with a shocked expression. "What did I do?" He pouted, and stood up, "im oooonly greeting a friend of mine."

"A friend who's wanted, and you want to turn into government officials! Well guess what, I don't want to see the elders because of my weird haki ability. I don't know why it works either." You lied straight to his face, you knew exactly how this ability worked.

Here's an explanation; using conquerors haki, you project your will into a physical being. You add onto yourself, limbs growing, organs aswell.

You called it weird, they called it a 'new solution.'

This happened when you were fighting your dad, after he found you when you ran away, he wanted to turn you in to the Marines for being a 'failure' to him. In reality he thought you were an amazing kid, but had to keep up the marine act.

You got angry, yelled at him, and that will and anger manifested you into a 20-foot giant. How? You didn't know; but eventually you started to control it.

Once you fought Aokiji into submission, and he got photo evidence of this to government officials, you were wanted alive.

"Funnnny, but I don't have time for this, I need to capture strawhat luffy." Borsalino said, and shot off in a light beam.

You glared over at Kidd and Law. "Get to your ships from here, this will be quite the nasty fight."

They nodded, and began running toward the other platforms.

Kidd looked back, "Thank you, for that pathetic thing you called help!" He snarled.

You smiled, "no problem! Get to Fishman Island safe!"

You ran to the open field where you saw Luffy's crew slowly get picked off and thrown by Kuma.

No, this can't be happening.

Not when you just reunited with your nephew...

[A post? Yeah. This marks the 20th chapter! Making this one of my longer variousxreader books!! This is such a milestone for me and my shit motivation. Thank you all for sticking around for this stuff! I don't know how y'all do it.]