Dafan Wens

After Chally came back to life,the world was happy yet confuse and curious how did Chally came back from being dead.

A week later,Jin Guangshan decided to make a Banquet to celebrate their victory. Even though he didn't do much,Well he really didn't do anything he just fuck around with his concubines while the others were fighting for their lives,for their clan. tch(🙄)'useless whore!'

Anyway,all the clans were invited,big or small clans. The banquet were happening in Nightless sky,hosted by our whore sect leader Jin 'JIN GUANGSHAN!'.

-
In the Banquet...
Chally is with her family and the Jiang disciples,her three little Didi's didn't left her side they always bickering who will be next to hug her. Chally knew that this will happen after the Sunshot Campaign,so she planned a surprise. Whenever she's thinking her surprise and imagining the others faces when they saw it,she can't help but laugh.

They reached the Nightless Sky,they were greeted by Jin Guangshan and Jin Zixuan. Chally just rolled her eyes when she saw Jin Guangshan being a plastic and she politely greeted back Jin Zixuan.

All of the guest had arrived,and Jin Guangshan asked the other Sect Leaders who would want sit on the throne of the Former Sect Leader Wen (Wen Rouhan). They all refused,so Jin Guangshan insisted that he will be sitting there. But Chally suddenly spoke,stopping him to sit.

"Hold on a minute!,No one will sit there!",Chally spoke pointing at the throne. All of them looked at Chally,And Jin Guangshan looked at her with an irritated face.

"What do you mean,Second Young Lady Jiang?",Jin Guangshan

"I said No one will sit there!, Especially you!. You didn't even helped us when were fighting the Wens!. Yet you have guts to sit there,above us?!",she said with a smug face. The others were looked shock when they heard her saying that. Nie Mingjue looked at her amazed,he actually agreed with her about Jin Guangshan.

"Sit next to your son!,No one will be there. Unless we've decided who will be the next Chief Cultivator!"

"Then who will be next?",Jin Guangshan asked a little polite and with a annoyed face.

"Uhmm...how about Zewu-jun?,Or Sect Leader Nie?, Qingheng-Jun?. Whoever,but not you!",Chally

"Sect Leader Nie?",Chally asked turning to Nie Mingjue.

"No,I can't. I have my own duties in Nie Clan."

"We understand."

"How about Qingheng-Jun?"

"No,same reason as Sect Leader Nie",he answered with a smile.

"Understand"

"So Zewu-jun,do you want?. You'll be a perfect Chief Cultivator,smart and Righteous"

Lan Xichen was hesitant,and he looked at Chally, Qingheng-Jun,Nie Mingjue and the others,they smiled.

"Ok",Lan Xichen replied and all clapped.

"Oh yeah!,Please welcome our new Chief Cultivator!,Lan Xichen!",Chally said and clapped. Chally peep at Jin Guangshan's direction and smirked.

Lan Xichen thanked them.

They all talked about Politics,Marriage and when the topic went to the Wens,Chally stood up and spoke.

"Hi!,I have a surprise to you all!",She said with a smile. All of them looked confuse. Chally smirked and shouted.

"Come inside!",she shouted. The dafan Wens went inside. The rest looked shock except Meng Yao and Chally.

"Wen!",a disciple shouted and draw his sword.

"Ah,ah!,No one will unsheathed their swords!.",Chally said.

"But they're Wens!",Sect Leader Yao said to Chally. Making Chally wanna punch that Sect Leader.

"I know,I'm not stupid!. Now shut up!"

"Don't worry guys!,they are not in Wen Rouhan's branch. They are the Dafan Wens,very different from the Qishan Wens. They're healers not cultivators."

"But they're still a Wen!"

"Didn't you hear me?,I said I know and I don't care!. Beside like I said they are different,they are Healers."

"I would like them to rebuild the Wen Clan.",she said smiling at the Wens (Wen Qing,Wen Ning).

"What!?,why would you do that?. They are Wens,who killed and hungry at powers!",Jin Guangshan shouted,earning a deadly glare from Chally, who's trying to calm herself down.

"Are you stupid or dumb or both?,I said they're healers!. For god sake,Use your ears to listen to what I'm saying!,Not listening in your concubines moans!",after she said that,Jin Guangshan turned red. 'that shut him off!,tch🙄'

"Not all the Surnames are Wens,means bad. Take this for an example,Look at Sect Leader Jin,he is a whore,stupid,dumb,bastard and a cheater.No offence-.

Jin Guangshan glared at her and she just rolled her eyes and continued.

- But look at Jin Zixuan,he's not like his father. He's mature. Another example,look at the Nie Clan, the Nie's were known as using sabers in cultivating,but look at Nie Huaisang,he don't like sabers he only interested in Fans. Even though Sect Leader Nie always persuade him to use sabers.",she explained and the others listened.

"I think thats reasonable. I really don't like sabers,I'm only interested in Fans. But I'm still a Nie.",Nie Huaisang said while fanning himself,Nie Mingjue glared at him,that made him sweats.

"See,I'm right!,Now to end this surprise of mine. If any of you want to hurt these Wens,please think twice before you do it,okay?",she said wearing a creepy smile.

"Not all the Wens are bad. Take the Lan Clan of Gusu for example. They are known as being righteous. One of their rules is Holding grudges is forbidden,But Master Lan can't let go his grudges at A-Xian's parents because his mother because she shave his goatee before. He's always hard on A-Xian because he thinks that A-Xian will also shave his goatee like his mother did before...Well A-Xian really did it,but he already received his punishment.",she said that and Qingheng-Jun made a 'Pfft' sound when he heard that Wei Wuxian shave his brother's goatee.

"I think she's right",Jin Zixuan said and Chally smile at him.

They all nodded,because they now knew how creepy Chally really is.

"And,Jin Zixuan is your new Sect Leader from now on.",She said

"What!?,What are you talking about!. I haven't retire yet!",Jin Guangshan yelled at Chally.

"I already talked the elders,in just one day they already convinced,that they don't want a Sect Leader who is shame to the Clan. So your not a Sect Leader anymore.",she smiled at the former sect leader,that made him so mad.

"So,Sect Leader Jin Zixuan. What's your first order?",Chally looked at Jin Zixuan and smiled.

"Continue the Banquet.",he answered and they continue the Banquet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Feel free to vote or comment ( ◜‿◝ )♡

-BoysLoveaddict0506(◍•ᴗ•◍)💙❤️