"Punish for Jiang Er Xiaojie"

Later at night,After they defeated the Water Ghoul in Biling Lake.Wei Wuxian decided to Celebrate by drinking Emperor Smile with Jiang Cheng and Nie Huaisang.

*Knock,Knock*

Wei Wuxian opened the door only to see Nie Huaisang holding a pack of peanuts.

"What took you so long?",Wei Wuxian asked looking left and right,making sure no one followed them.

"I forgot to bring peanuts.",Nie Huaisang replied.

Then he pulled Nie Huaisang inside the room and saw Jiang Cheng waiting while holding a cup of Emperor Smile.

"When did you hide these alcohol?",Jiang Cheng asked.

"Since Al-Jie let me buy the Emperor smile the other day. I hid some for my own purposes.",While drinking.

Nie Huaisang tried some of the Alcohol and said,"Hmm~,Wei-xiong is right.This is delicious."

"I know right,it's beautiful,elegant and fragrant.",then took a sip.

"Hey Wuxian,are you sure you're not talking about your standards on Maidens?",Jiang Cheng asked.

"No,No one can beat your standards.",Wei Wuxian replied while grinning.

"Ahh, Wei-xiong what are Jiang-xiong's standards?",Nie Huaisang asked.

That's when Jiang Cheng saw Wei Wuxian showing a devil grin while looking at him.

"Wei Wuxian!,Don't you dare say it!",Jiang Cheng said while chasing Wei Wuxian,who already running away and hiding behind Nie Huaisang.

"Ahh!, Beautiful!,Elegant, Rich,And most of all have a well respected background!",Wei Wuxian said while running towards the bed.Jiang Cheng pounce on him,trying to strangle him to death,while Nie Huaisang pulling Jiang Cheng away from Wei Wuxian.

Jiang Cheng pounce on him,trying to strangle him to death,while Nie Huaisang pulling Jiang Cheng away from Wei Wuxian

(Sorry it's blurry😅✌️)

-

5:00 am

Chally woke up and went to where his stupid brothers drinking secretly.When he saw the three idiots sleeping,she sighed and cleaned the mess and after she cleaned.She went to Lan Qiren.

"GrandMaster Lan, Zewu-jun.Second Young Lady Jiang,wanted to talk to you.",the Lan Disciple said.

"Tell her to come in.",Lan Qiren said while caressing his long goatee.

Then Chally got inside and bowed to the two Lan's.

"GrandMaster Lan, Zewu-jun.",She greeted.

"Chally,what do you need?",Lan Xichen asked while giving her a polite smile.

"Please punish me GrandMaster Lan,For sneaking and drinking Alcohol last night.I'll accept it,no matter what is it.",She said.

The two older Lan's looked at each other and Lan Qiren nodded to his nephew."Follow me.",Lan Qiren said.