"Jin Zixuan and Jiang Xiuying tandem"

1 week later...

In these past few days,Lan Xichen got the Yin iron back at the mountain and he also send Lan Wangji's to the Flower Goddess palace to get the Yin iron.

-

One day,Chally is playing with her brothers and sister when Lan Wangji walked up to them and asked only Chally's presence is needed in the Hanshi.The siblings were confused and looked at Chally,and she just Shrugged her shoulders and nodded to Lan Wangji.

-

*Knock,knock"

"Come in.",Lan Xichen

"Why do you need my presence here, Zewu-jun?",She asked

"Chally,how do we get rid of these two Yin iron?",he asked showing the two Yin iron in the Qiankun pouch.The two Young Master's Lan looked at Chally, waiting for an answer.

"In the deep bottom of Burial Mounds."

"Why in there?",this time it's Lan Wangji who asked Chally.

"Because that place is full of resentment energy, it will be too hard for Wen Rouhan to get the Yin iron,if we throw it there.",she said while rubbing her ears.She has a habit of rubbing her ears when being in a serious discussion.

"That's right.",Lan Xichen said

"And Zewu-jun,I need someone could come with me going to the Burial Mounds."

"I'll be the one coming with you.",Lan Xichen.

"Thank you, Zewu-jun."

"Then we'll be leaving tomorrow morning."

After a small serious meeting with Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji,Chally said goodbye and went back to her brothers.

-

The next morning she left a note for her brothers and sister and started her journey to the Burial Mounds with Lan Xichen but when she is in the Gate of Cloud Recesses she saw Lan Xichen with Nie Mingjue.She asked Lan Xichen,why is Nie Mingjue there.He said that he told Nie Mingjue about the Yin iron and planning how to get rid of it,So Nie Mingjue joined them.She face palm and wanting to shout at the Lan.

"Is there something wrong,Chally?",Lan Xichen asked.

"Nothing."

"Then Let's go.",Nie Mingjue said

They rode on their swords to arrive at the Burial Mounds in the Fastest way.After they throw the Yin iron,they immediately went back to Cloud Recesses.

Few Months later...

In these months,Chally tried to be friend with Wen Qing and Meng Yao. About Meng Yao,she became Meng Yao's friend,she always with Meng Yao and protecting him about those rumors about being one of illegitimate child of Jin Guangshan,She even helped Meng Yao build his own golden core,She even let him call her Shijie.She treated him as brother and he treated her like sister and he even made his loyalty in Chally,and Chally was happy about it.She told him that he didn't need to be well known because of his father because he have Chally on his side everytime.

In Wen Qing's case,It take a few months before Wen Qing finally fully trusted Chally.Chally even encourage Wen Qing to let her(Wen Qing) Family to find new place to stay where very far away from the Qishan Wen Sect's for their safety.She helped Wen Qing to slowly evacuate some of the Dafan Wen's away from any Sect's.And Wen Qing swear her Loyalty to Chally,which she gladly accepted.But she still went to Qishan and she may look like she's serving Wen Rouhan but she actually loyal towards Chally.

---

This is the last day of the school year in Gusu.They were on the mountain making lantern.After they let the Lantern fly away and they made a wish.

Chally's wish:I wish to be brave to defeated the bad guys,and guide whatever decisions I have to make.And I wish my Brothers happiness will be forever.And I wish I could fully change this future.

After she made her wish,she immediately went to Jin Zixuan before the fight would happen.

"Young Master Jin.",She called.

"Second Young Lady Jiang,What is it?"

"I would like to talk about your engagement to my older Sister.",He was silent for a moment."

I know you don't like this engagement,but please let your heart get to know my Sister before insulting her,I'm sure you'll be happy.But if it didn't work,call off the engagement, before me and My brothers can kill you.Im not saying this to force or threatened you,I just want the both of you will be happy.Think it over!.And just so you know,I'm Asexual means I will never fall in love with anyone,say that to you arrogant cousin.Bye!",She said and left,went to her siblings.

Jin Zixuan laughed a little because no one can call his cousin 'Arrogant'.He thinks a lot like a whole day about what Chally said 'Please let your heart get to know my Sister,I'm sure you'll be happy' .After a lot of thinking,he finally decided to get to know Yanli,before calling off the engagement.Maybe he'll change his mind about this engagement thingy.

The next day,Jin Zixuan saw Chally talking to her siblings.So he went to them ask if he can have a short time of Chally.Wei Wuxian and Jiang Cheng saw Jin Zixuan approaching them,the only thing that they could this is 'Peacock' they both rolled their eyes from Jin Zixuan.Jiang Yanli noticed his brothers behavior,she just laughed and greeted Jin Zixuan.Which he greeted back surprisingly,Wei Wuxian and Jiang Cheng were shock even Jiang Yanli,because Jin Zixuan greeted her.Before Jin Zixuan just nodded when Yanli greeted him,which made the two boys ready to kill him.Jin Zixuan pulled Chally a side and talked to her.

"So...what do you want?",Chally asked quietly so Jiang Cheng,Jiang Yanli and Wei Wuxian wouldn't know what are they talking about.

"Ok,I've been thinking about this a lot about what you said yesterday.I have a decision now.",Jin Zixuan

"What is it?"

"I'm going to try to get to know your sister."

"Well that's good.Its about time."

"Now what?"

"What do you mean,'Now what'?,don't you know,how to approach a girl?"

"Ye- ...N-No...I mean...Look I just want to do things right,because if I did some small bad accident to your sister,you're brothers will literally kill me without hesitation."

"Well I guess you have a point."

"I know!"

"Ok.Guess what."

"What?

"I'll help you to get to know my sister,but it's all yours about the things you want to say,but be careful saying things or else I'll be the one who's going to hurt you.About my idiot brothers,I'll handle them.Just go on with a plan."

"Ok."

"Don't worry 'future Brother-in-law' I'm on your side this time.",Chally said and Jin Zixuan was blushing when he heard the word Brother-in-law.

'Looks like this Peacock like A-jie.Dont worry I'll help you,it's for Jin Ling's future.',Chally thought while grinning and explaining their plan for Yanli.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Feel free to vote or comment ( ◜‿◝ )♡

-BoysLoveaddict0506(◍•ᴗ•◍)💙❤