AM I IN MDZS WORLD?!

Chally's POV:

I woke up with a headache, I opened my eyes saw I'm in a room, but not in my own room. Its a wooden room with purple and pink curtains and designs? Where am I?

I looked around and saw 2 teenage boys around my age and a girl and they are all wearing long robes...???

Feeling so confuse, I tried to move and stumbled backwards. Because of the damn dizziness. What the fuck is going!?

The three teenagers ran to me. The girl spoke with worries in her voice.

"Are you okay?",said the girl. Helping me to sit up.

"Yeah...? I think so...", I replied, holding my head and tried to sit.

‘Fuck my head hurts so bad...’

"Do you know,where you are right now?", said the boy with black and red robe.

"Of course, she doesn't know. A-jie brought her from outside remember?",said the frowning boy with purple robe.

"I'm just asking CHENG CHENG!",the other retorted with a pout. ‘A cute bunny!’

"You're asking questions that have a common answer! Blame that weak memory of yours!"

"I know,but you always answer it, Cheng Cheng.", He said grinning with mischief

They continue bickering and I just snapped.

"Shut the fuck up both of you! My head hurts like hell dude. Just shut up for a minute!"

‘Damn...’

The two boys stopped bickering.

‘Thank god.’

After calming myself, I asked them. "Ugh, it hurts. Where am I?"

"You're in my A-Jie's room, she brought you here. She said she saw you laying unconscious near the tree outside.",said the boy with purple robe.

Ha??? Tree? Outside? Unconscious?

Seeing my confused reaction, the girl who found me, spoke.

"What's your name?",the girl asked.

"I'm Li Xiuying, but the others call me Chally or Ally. And you guys are...?"

"I'm Jiang Yanli.",She smiled politely.

‘Wait. Why does her name sounds familiar?’, I thought to myself.

"And I'm Jiang Cheng." The boy with purple robe.

'These names sounds so familiar, like I hear it everyday..? What the hell is going on?',I thought

Jiang Yanli saw that I'm kinda confuse so she gave me a water before the boy with black and red robe introduce himself.

While I was gulping the water, the boy finally introduced himself.

"And I'm Wei Wuxian.", He said with a cheeky grin.

I choke myself hearing the name. ‘Thats why it sounds familiar!’

"You okay?",Jiang Yanli asked worriedly as she gently tap my back.

'What an actual fuck! I'm inside the Mo Dao Zu Shi WORLD!!! what a dream come true! \⁠(⁠°⁠o⁠°⁠)⁠/'

"Maiden Li,You okay?", Jiang Yanli asked me again.

I snapped out of my thoughts, "Maiden Li?,Who's that?",I asked

Wei Wuxian and Jiang Cheng just looked at each other and snorted.

‘Why are they laughing?’

"Shut up!",I glared at them.