Changing...

No one's POV...

It's midnight when Chally woke up,And heard a loud growl coming from her stomach."Oh great!,Now I'm hungry.",she whispered.Her tummy still growling loudly,She face palm her head.Then she looked at her tummy and talked to it."Shh!,Okay okay, I'll cook.Just wait!".

Then she tip toed to the kitchen and started cooking.While she was cooking,she started humming the tone of 'Wu Ji'.Since it's already midnight and want to cook fast and easy dish for her Mad tummy,So she cooked a stir fried rice with ground pork and scrambled eggs.

Since it's already midnight and want to cook fast and easy dish for her Mad tummy,So she cooked a stir fried rice with ground pork and scrambled eggs

(A/N:Now I'm hungry🤤🤤🤤)

'Hmm~~~This is the best stir fried rice,I've ever made.This needs a Chef kiss!*Muah!*',She thought and gesturing some chef kiss.

"Hmm~,Smells good.I swear I could feel my saliva coming out of my mouth.",a voice coming from her behind.

"Fuck!- she looked behind and saw Jiang Cheng and Wei Wuxian standing near the door - What the Fuck!Don't sneak up behind on people like that!,My soul almost left my body!"

"What are you doing here in the middle of the night?", Jiang Cheng

"Can't you see?,I'm cooking.Duh!"

"Ally,what are you cooking?",Wei Wuxian asked her and looked at the pan.

"Stir fried rice?",Wei Wuxian

"Yeah,Want some?"

"Sure!"

Jiang Cheng,Wei Wuxian and Chally sat on the chair.Wei Wuxian and Jiang Cheng took a spoonful fried rice.

"Soooo...how is it?is it good?"

"Good?it's delicious!",Wei Wuxian

Chally let out a chuckle.

"Yeah,I guess it's not that bad.",Jiang Cheng

"Good.Then continue to eat."

After the three finished eating,Chally washed the dishes while the two boys cleaned the table.

Then they walked around the Lotus Cove and talked under the beautiful moonlight.And they says Goodbye and went to their room.

The Next Day...

Jiang Yanli asked Chally,if Chally can go with her to the town to buy something,and she agreed.

After Jiang Yanli got what she needed,She suggested if Chally wanna go somewhere else,And she said she has something want to buy.

"Yeah,actually I have something to buy.Wait here"

"Okay."

Chally's POV...

After I said to Yanli that I have something to buy,I went to the Cosmetic Stall I spotted when looking around with some disciples.I'm planning to buy a Hairpin with Nine petalled Lotus design,And some Blush for Yanli and Madame Yu.The Hairpin is for Madame Yu but I'm going to give it to Sect Leader Jiang to help him to tame his Fierce Tigress Yu.

After I bought what I want to buy,Me and Yanli went back to the Lotus Cove.And We spotted Jiang Cheng chasing Wei Wuxian, I burst out laughing when Wei Wuxian tripped and because Jiang Cheng chasing Wei Wuxian he fall on the top of Wei Wuxian's back.

"HAHAHA,Idiots!,HAHAHA".I said and I could see Jiang Cheng's annoyed face.

"Stop laughing! - then he stood up - Get up,If A-niang saw you laying on the floor she'll get mad.",Jiang Cheng with annoyed face.

"Where did you two go,A-Jie?",Jiang Cheng.

"Oh,we just buy something from Yunping.",I said while wrapping my arms around Yanli's arm.

"And you two didn't include us?!", Jiang Cheng and Wei Wuxian said at the same time.

"Yeah!,What about it?",then I stick out my tongue at them.

"You!-",Jiang Cheng said and Wei Wuxian just laughed.

"Anyways,where is Sect Leader Jiang?,I have something to give to him that can at least help him fix his relationship with Madame Yu.",I said looking around the area.

"Uncle Jiang is-",Wei Wuxian didn't finished his sentence because someone's voice cut him off.

"I'm here,Do you need something Chally?",Sect Leader Jiang is behind us and he approach us.

I bowed and said,"Actually,Sect Leader Jiang,I firstly wanted to apologize about what happened yesterday,I just can't control my emotion.",

"It's okay Chally,And Thank You.",He said smiling at me.

"Huh?,What for Sect Leader Jiang?",I said confusedly.

"When you say that you experience that kind of thing with your parents and asked us if we wanted our kids to experience a lack of love of a complete family,That made us realize that were always fighting because of endless misunderstanding,- then he turned to the three behind me -,I'm really sorry,A-Cheng,A-Li if you two feel that we don't love you because of fighting.",Then he goes to them and Hug them and kissed their foreheads the same with Wei Wuxian.

I turned around to see the family moments of the Jiang's,and I teared up without knowing,Until Wei Wuxian laughed and pointing at me.

"Woah!,HAHAHA, Ally is Crying!,HAHAHA",Then all of them laughed and I felt embarrassed.

"Shut up!",I said while blushing.They still laughed at me and that made me redder that the blood.They stopped suddenly when they heard the disciples."Madame Yu",Then bowed.I also bowed at her but in mind I'm going crazy.

'What the fuck,What the Fuck,What the Fuck,Am I going to die now?!,I still haven't seen my favorite scene of Wangxian on the top of the roof in gusu,Holy shit!!!.I haven't change the future of this story and I'm already going to DIE?!',I thought while bowing Infront of Madame Yu.Jiang Cheng,Jiang Yanli,Wei Wuxian and Sect Leader Jiang could tell I'm nervous because of buckets of sweats coming down from my forehead.

While my Mind and negative thoughts were driving me fucking insane,I felt someone hugging me Infront,And I looked and it's...MADAME YU?!.All of them were shocked(except Jiang Fengmian),She let go of me and went to the three and hugged them too including Wei Wuxian.

While they were hugging each other and I stood frozen there,thinking 'what the fuck,is going on?!'.

She says sorry to her children and Wei Wuxian who is coming out of shock when she hugged him,And he forgave her and said forget the past,Then she hugged him again.The three Jiang's were smiling at them.All of them turned to me and me still haven't got out of shock and stood them like dead corpse standing,looking at them.

I suddenly got out from shock when Wei Wuxian was laughing and pointing at me again!.Then Madame Yu turned to me and apologized to me and smiling at me for the first time?!.I smile back,and that Stupid Wei Wuxian laughed again when he saw I smiled at Madame Yu,This time Im not the one who shut him off instead it's Jiang Cheng smacked Wei Wuxian's head.

"Ow!Cheng Cheng,it hurts!what's that for?!",Wei Wuxian whining like a kid.

"Stop laughing like crazy!",Jiang Cheng scolded him.

"Well it's really funny,when Ally smile.HAHAHAHA!!!",Wei Wuxian said continuing his laughter.

"Whatever",I rolled my eyes and Jiang Cheng facepalmed.Then all of them laugh including Madame Yu.

She told us the lunch is ready and told us to eat.

While we were eating,there were full of noices inside but it's not arguing it's laughter that can forget all the past Sad past from their lives...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wuji-is one of the theme song of the Untamed sang By:Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Feel free to vote or comment ( ◜‿◝ )♡

-BoysLoveaddict0506(◍•ᴗ•◍)💙❤️