Chapter 12

The blonde woke up frantically. He looked around wondering where the hell he was. "You awake?" Aizawa asked as he walked up to Bakugou's hospital bed. Bakugou didn't answer. He was in shock, he was finally out of that hell hole. Tears of happiness fell down his face. His teacher bent down and gave the omega a hug. "You're in the hospital. You're free from him." Aizawa said in a calm voice. Bakugou began to sob. Once the hug was over, Aizawa informed Bakugou's parents that he was awake. "Alright, your parents are on their way. Do you want something to eat, or do you want a rundown on what's been going on?" Aizawa asked the blonde. Bakugou took a deep breath, he was expecting the bad news.

"What's going on?" Bakugou whispered. It was something he was used to doing now. It kind of surprised Aizawa, he was used to Bakugou being so loud. The teacher sighed then took Bakugou's hand. "Dabi got away. We're looking for him. When you got to the hospital, the doctors said you were basically high on all the drugs he'd been giving you. You had a pretty life-threatening infection on your anal hole. There was a large tear that got cleaned and stitched up. You also got some treatments on your cuts, burns, and bruises. The other two are in questioning." Aizawa informed Bakugou. The blonde just nodded his head. Everything seemed to be fine with him. "Thank you." The omega said, he laid back onto his hospital bed and waited on his parents. His thoughts were racing. Everyone saw him in that state. He's the only person in their class to be kidnapped like that. Bakugou didn't even know if he'd be let into the hero course anymore.

Mitsuki and Masaru rushed into the room. His mom didn't hesitate to pull Katsuki into a big hug. Masaru joined in as Mitsuki cried in happiness as well. "I'm so sorry... we won't let anything else happen to you Katsuki." She cried, holding her son tightly. Katsuki hesitantly hugged back and sniffed. "I'm fine Mom. Stop crying." Katsuki said, trying to console his mom. Masaru was rubbing his back, Katsuki looked at him to see his father crying too. He couldn't imagine the heart attack he must've given them. He let out a big sigh and continued to hug his parents. A doctor came in out of nowhere, Katsuki flinched then let out a relieved sigh. Everyone seemed to notice it. It made his parents only cry harder. "Hello Katsuki, it's nice to see you awake. I wanted to let you know that you should try not to consume any more medicine. We've already had to pump a lot of drugs out of your system. The only medicine we recommend right now is the medicine we prescribed for you." The doctor explained.

Katsuki shook his head, showing he understood. Katsuki felt terrible, he was so weak. How could he get kidnapped twice? He let someone rape him. He worried all of his friends and family. Everyone's gonna baby him now. The omega's eyes teared up and he remembered his classmates. "When am I getting out the hospital and going back to school?" Katsuki asked the doctor. He checked his clipboard then hummed. "I don't know, we still have to take out your stitches, put you in physical therapy, and do other tests." The doctor answered. The omega sighed. Mr. Aizawa got up and cleared his throat. "Alright, I'll bring some of your friends tomorrow. Be good Katsuki." Aizawa said as he left.

To Be Continued...