Chapter 1

Bakugou was arguably U.A's strongest omega. Even though Bakugou didn't quite seem like an omega physically, a bit of his personality definitely showed it. Ever since he was little he wanted to prove to the world that omegas can be amazing heroes. He came to U.A with his childhood friend, Midoriya, who was also trying to prove that omegas can be great heroes. While the two may fight often, they were truly each other's best friend. Needless to say, being an omega in the country's best hero school has it's troubles. It's been so bad that Bakugou was kidnapped by the LOV. While it did affect him, he has learned to grow from it. But now it was going to affect him forever. 

"Bakugou's missing!" Todoroki informed his teacher. Todoroki hadn't seen or heard from Bakugou since their date, on Friday night. He went to Bakugou's parents, only to find out that they haven't heard from him since last weekend. And to top it off the omega wasn't in his dorm either. Todoroki was trembling at the thought of his omega being kidnapped, he knew Bakugou was strong but he's been gone since Friday. "Stay here." Mr. Aizawa grabbed his scarf and a walkie talkie. He ran out of his classroom, he quickly ran to the principal to inform him that one of his students went missing. Todoroki's nerves went rampant, he hoped his omega was safe. Even though they only had been dating for a week, Todoroki basically loved Bakugou with his life. 

Once Mr. Aizawa came back with Principal Nezu. They began asking him questions. "So Todoroki, how long has Bakugou been missing?" He asked while writing the information down on a notepad. Mr. Aizawa had begun calling other heroes to come to his classroom. "Since Friday night." He answered. He couldn't help but wonder how Bakugou was doing right now. Most likely terrible. Not to mention how late he found out his boyfriend was missing. "What was he doing before he went missing?" The mouse asked while still writing on the notepad. "He was walking home from the lights carnival." The duo haired male answered again. Mr. Aizawa walked over to them and listened.

"Was there anything he was holding or carrying that may have dropped?" Nezu asked. Todoroki paused to think. "Uhm he had a blue slushy and his phone." Todoroki stammered. Nezu nodded and stopped writing. He looked over the information, then cleared his throat. "Well, thank you for your cooperation Todoroki-" Nezu began saying before he was interrupted by the brunette. "Are you close with Bakugou?" Aizawa asked. He knew his students well, he knows Todoroki and Bakugou have some type of close relationship. He knew that Bakugou might not take help from anyone he doesn't like. "Yes." Todoroki answered. Principal Nezu seemed to know what Aizawa was thinking. 

"Shota, we can't put him in harm's way to look for another student." The principal declared. Todoroki shook his head and Aizawa scoffed. "No! I'll look for him! I want to help in some way!" The teen stated, sternly. "Plus, these students have been in harm's way since they entered this school." Principal Nezu looked at the two of them, he sighed and nodded. "Alright, I'll have people look at where he was, Todoroki can come with." 

To Be Continued...