13

"Shall we go back?" Tom asked. Harry nodded, hoping Slughorn was still awake to let them in.

-------------------------------------------------------
Harry peered beyond the astronomy tower. He always seemed to find his way here. Sometimes it felt like he was underwater and the only time he came to the surface to breathe was here. Everybody would be back by tomorrow, as the winter holidays were nearly over. Harry longed for the lively castle again, the emptiness gnawed at his heart as he had more time to reflect on the past events. Tom was the only thing, that kept him grounded. It was selfish but Harry had no intention to try to "save Tom". He was already different to whom he was before. If he decided to walk down the so not righteous path, Harry was willing to look away. He needed him, he needed him to validate his existence in this world. He needed him so he can live again.

Tom walked into the room if requirement, and placed himself at the top of the table, as several eyes watched his moves. "When I ask for something to happen, discreetly. I wish for it to be discrete. If there's frantic eyes watching Harry's moves as there was at the ball, then he will question. Do you think Harry is dumb Avery?" Tom questioned. Everyone shook their head alongside Avery. "At the ball, I spoke to many people including a very influential vampire. Muggles have been ruffling his feathers, for his fully loyal support we will help him wreak chaos. I do not want Harry to find this out because knowing you lot, your emotions are displayed like little toddlers." Tom announced before dismissing everyone.

Tom got up and left the room shortly, opting to go to the tower, knowing all too well he would find his lover there. "Tom?" Harry questioned without looking back. "It's late, Harry. In a few minutes I would have to give you a detention" Tom replied hugging Harry from the behind. Harry chuckled, turning around and pecking Tom's lips. They walked alongside quietly to the common room, basking in each other's presence and warmth.

Harry knocked out as soon as his head hit the bed. Tom entered the shared dormitories with a sigh, giving evils to whoever watched him. Tom sighed as he picked up Harry who was still in his uniform. He placed him in his own room and helped him remove his outer robe. Harry mumbled in his sleep and flayed his hand around indicating to leave him alone. "Harry I told you to sleep here." Tom whispered in Harry's hair. " hmm" Harry mumbled back before going into deep sleep again.

Tom stared at Harry, with millions of thoughts in his head. He was so soft for him, that he wondered if he should become cold and distant sometimes to maintain his reputation. However, Harry was the only one that received this softness. An exception.

Tom cuddled closer to Harry and closed his eyes, letting sleep take over him as well.

————————————————————————
"Harry? Harry? Harry? Let's go. What are you doing here" Cedric smiled at Harry. Harry rubbed his eyes and questioned Cedric presence before pouncing on the poor boy. "Cedric you are alive" Harry beamed. "Am I? I don't exist though" Cedric spoke before distorting into a cloud of darkness. Harry screamed, he shot up into bed and tried to catch his breath. He looked to his side and saw it was empty. Tom wasn't here, probably doing his prefect duties. Harry sighed and laid back into bed. It was probably for the best that Tom doesn't know he had a nightmare. He cares too much anyways. Harry sighed and laid on his left side, letting tears fall onto the pillow.

————————————————————————
Summary: Tom is up to evil things which Harry is ok to shedding a blind eye too, but he is too busy being haunted by his past.

Feedback would be great on this story and anything you wish for in the story.
I also have a tomarry one shot out so please check it out. Thank you