After informing Wren that the salon will be closed for the day, I head off, in search of Glenn and company. I traded in Kelly's shirt and a pair of shorts for my leather pants, knee high boots, long sleeve black top, billowing cardigan, with my weapon holsters in place around my waist and across my back. The red scarf is secure around my neck. My hair hangs loose as it would any other day. Rick once mentioned I remind him of a feminine version of Death in my new walker ass kicking outfit. Of course, I took it as a compliment. Who wouldn't?

I make a small pit stop over at Olivia's, taking my weapons back into my possession. She doesn't say much of anything as I return them to their rightful holding spots. I share my goodbyes. Barely two minutes later, I spot the white box van being filled with possible needs and necessities for our trip. My eyes flick to Noah and Eugene, who is refusing a gun from the darker man.

"Oh, no, thank you." Eugene shakes his head, looking at the gun like it has somehow offended him and his ancestors.

"Just take it." Nicholas scoffs.

"Come on, you got to protect yourself." Noah pleads.

"Not if I don't go." The man with the mullet refuses.

I smirk, "from my understanding, he's going to depend on us to keep his ass alive anyway." Eugene throws a scowl in my direction. "Tell me I'm wrong, mullet man."

Aiden stalks out of the garage, unamused by what he's hearing. "We're not driving all that way so we can just drive back with the wrong shit."

"It's a dozen of these." Eugene holds something up for all of us to see and examine. "They are consistent in appearance across manufacturers. The shit will be right. I will install said shit. Then the grid will be fully operational again."

I roll my eyes, taking a box out of Maggie's hand. I spend the next few minutes helping load the van, getting it ready for the run.

"Vanessa, come over here, please." Deana calls over. I peer over my shoulder, seeing Aiden glare at me as he walks away from his parents. Curious, I stalk over to her, my heels clacking with every step I take. "You're going with them." It was more of a statement then a question.

"When someone in my family thinks they need my help, I oblige." I shrug. "Jesse worked two days in a row and there wasn't anything on the books, so I shut the salon down for the day."

"Your family comes first then."

"Yes, ma'am."

"Thank you. I know I have you working in the salon, but from what I heard, you're also helpful on runs. I feel better knowing you and Glenn are going together."

Without knowing what to say, I spin on my heels. Maggie grabs my arm, pulling me close. "Take care of Glenn and yourself. Please. Come back to Daryl and I." She whispers into my ear.

"You know, I will." I smile at the woman I consider my sister.

"Daylight's burning. Let's go." Aiden announces, jumping into the front seat of the vehicle.

Glenn exchanges some parting words with Deana before getting into the back of the van. I follow him in, closing the door behind me. Aiden starts the car; loud booming dubstep style of music begins to wash over us. I groan, putting my head between my knees. This is annoying.

"Great, another mix." Noah whines.

"Helps draw them away." Glenn offers. "Hey Ness." I pick my head up, looking over at the Korean. I notice Noah and Tara are locked in their own discussion while Eugene watches the four of us in front of him. "So, you and Daryl?" I cock my head at him, baffled, before it dawns on me. "Like, together as a couple?" He specifies his question.