chapter 13- shopping part 1

Start from the beginning

I groaned and grabbed my dick putting it near her entrance. Slowly I pushed inside her still worried I would hurt our baby.

I started moving inside her needing and wanting to go faster but still worried I would hurt her.

"Pleass harder and faster please baby"

"But our ba-"

"Our baby wont feel a thing i promise. Please I need you to fuck me hard"

So I did as she said and fucked her hard. She was screaming my name and moaning like there was no tomorrow.

I could feel myself about to cum and I knew she was close with the way she clenched around my hard dick.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum" we said at the same time.

That being said we both cummed at the same time, her all over my dick and me all inside her.

"That was amazing" she panted out.

"That was indeed baby, let's get you cleaned up"

I cleaned her up and then she got changed ready to go shopping.

End of mature content.

We went back downstairs when all of a sudden there was a knock at the door.

Bella went to answer the door when I growled at her. She looked at me confused as to why I was growling.

"Stay behind me baby"

"But it's just alpha kane and luna cassie baby"

I sniffed up and realised she was right. I relaxed and said...

"Sorry baby"

She giggled but said it's fine.

Bella opened the door and I went to the kitchen. I opened the fridge to get myself and bella a bottle of water.

Just as I grabbed the waters alpha kane, bella and luna cassie walked in. I gave bella her water and kissed her on the head.

"You two have fun myself and beta jason will look after the babies. Remember to stay in contact I mean it. " alpha kane said firmly.

Him saying this made me raise and eyebrow. I knew he had something important to tell me as he couldn't get them gone quick enough. He knew they was going to be safe.

"We will alpha we promise. "  bella said softly.

"Good, if you dont then I will personally give you a punishment and beta jason will give luna cassie one, therefore the punishments will be equal and not sexual because I know what you girls are like" he said smirking at the end.

Bella and luna cassie blushed and looked away from our eyes. I chuckled and walked up to bella. I whispered in her ear....

"I mean it baby. You better keep in contact or I swear you wont be going anywhere with out me again. I'm trusting you baby. If something happens to you i- I will never forgive myself. But I will know if something has happened to you if yourself or the guards dont give us regular contact baby. Now go and have fun, relax and enjoy your day. I love you baby"

"I promise to stay in contact. I love you to baby" she said softly.

Just like that of they went.

"So anything you want to tell me." I asked him but more made it as an statement.

"How did yo- never mind. Yes I have  something  to tell you actually.   He said nervously. This confused me as alpha kane never gets nervous.

I want to propose to luna cassie. I need your help. "

He said it so softly that I nearly missed it.

"That's great man. I'm happy for you. So what would you like me to help with. "

With that we started sorting out our ideas and plan to help alpha kane propose.