SUMMERS (1/2) ~ Karma x Reader

Start from the beginning

That sly cocky bastard.

After a few minutes of sitting like that, slowly i started wandering my hands around, feeling his bare skin, drawing patterns on it. I smirked when I felt his muscles twitch.

My smirk grew wider when I felt him grab my hands firmly at one place so i won't move them. When the road was a bit clear for the moment, he turned his face a little, maybe to glare at me, but I didn't even bother to wipe that smug look I had. As a response he squeezed my hand a little. My heart jumped, knowing I am gonna be in for it later.

...

Soon after, our rides came to a halt and so did others. We were already at our destination...

THE WATER PARK!!

The amazing thing is, it also has a stay building. We all had planned and booked for two days and one night stay beforehand so we only had to just get our luggage into our rooms and be done.

It was double sharing so everyone had chosen their partners on their own. I was gonna stay with karma.

It looks like everyone had plans for Nagisa and Kayano too, as Ritsu had done some manipulations in the records and played around with the set up a little. As a result, poor dear Kayano and Nagisa are gonna stay together.

.....

It felt like the whole day went by in a blink of an eye. Everyone enjoyed it. I had so much fun!

And as expected, karma and his pranks never seem to stop amazing me as how he manages to pull them almost anywhere.

But the annoying part is i was the centre of attention for the most part for his shenanigans which is i think what i get for dating a bad boy like him.

....

*Yawwwwwn~~", i was walking through the corridor after filling both karma's and mine water bottles from the water cooler as it was situated for God knows why at the end of the hallway.

"Geez~ i am so freakin tired.....wanna sleep....*yawn* man i wish i-"

"Uh...ahh"

.

.

.

"What the heck was that?". I mumbled and started following the noise, feeling more awake now.

My face moved in an expression of shock and understanding when I found the source.

It was my target couple.

I went closer to the door and put my ear near the crack. And wow i was able to hear very clearly, so very clear and judging by the sounds, Nagisa was on top.

Man who knew that bluenette can be the Dom type.

I snickered to myself and pulled out my phone to record.

"Hmmm~ nah....i think I can tease them later some other way. I should let them enjoy their first night", i said to myself and stepped away from the door and continued on my way back to our room now fully awake....

.....and a bit aroused

.....

Taking a deep breath, I opened the door of our room slowly.

It was dark....and quiet...i wonder what he is doing.

"Umm karma?". I whisper called to him.

...No response

Hmm, maybe he is asleep? I tiptoed closer to the bed and as i thought, found him curled up on the bed sleeping like a baby.

I involuntarily smiled and slowly kneeled down beside the head of the bed where I could see his face more efficiently. I am sure my cheeks were becoming pink at the sight and how hard I was smiling.

I slowly lifted my hand and gently rested it on the top of his head, slowly dragging it down to near his ear, on his cheek and lingering there a bit, brushing my thumb across his lower lip lightly and moving a little further down to his jawline. I closed my eyes, sighing through my nose, enjoying the feeling.

But it was quickly cut short as my wrist was quickly got in a firm grip.

My eyes snapped open just to get a glimpse of his mischievous sleepy eyes and smirking lips before he yanked me over him and quickly rolled us and trapped me on the bed under him.

It happened so fast, it took an extra second or two for me to register it. I was panting.

"My my y/n, you are still pretty slow aren't ya". He was looking at me so smugly that I wasn't able to stop the remark coming out of my mouth.

"Yeah sure, aren't you as fast as a dog to lick a dish, and just after waking up nonetheless. Impressive Mr akaban-'', I quickly slapped my hand on my mouth.

Alright y/n, bad move there...man i am screwed. On the other hand, the idea is not that bad.

His grip on on my wrists tightened slightly and a murderous grin came up on his face, "what was that dear, want to say that again."

I gulped, pushing down my nerves and grinned, "nah, ain't feeling like it", and stuck out my tongue.

I yelped when suddenly his lips came crashing down on mine so roughly that i am sure they are gonna be bruised, ...in most delightful way possible~

His breathing was more ragged than mine and he was barely giving me time to breath. As soon as our lips part, he connects them again with more force and desperation than before.

"I tried....i tried so hard to control....do you know how hard it was to just not have you right then and there when you came out wearing that bathing suit of yours..." He grumbled between pants and kisses. "And i had endure it whole day...the whole fucking day...". His voice was filled with want and urgency, as if he wanted to devour me whole in a second.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heya !! How's it going everyone!! Summer's are here so make sure you all are hydrated!!

And save your nose bleeds for the coming part~