College Karma x Reader (part-2/2)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
there is one more thing ..
.

....👉👈.....

Updates will be every two two days from now on...because study pressure is increasing....
Sorry about this🥺
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The kiss was harsh…~ he bit, licked and sucked on your lips making you moan a little which gave him a chance to deepen the kiss with his tongue~. He pushed his knee up between your legs, pressing and rubbing against your area. The feeling was amazing through your already wet panties. After when he was satisfied with the swollen lips he left, he smirked at your helpless condition and chuckled diviously. "Hmm~...I wonder if you wanna go further with this~" he whispered in your ears huskily and tugged on your panties from under your skirt. You  blushed and looked away. "I take it as a 'yes'...~". Then he picked you up in his arms and carried you to his room, slamming the door behind him by foot. He laid you down on his bed and got on top, attacking your neck, nibbling, sucking, licking and kissing to find that one spot. You let out a whimper. He smirked and started mercilessly abusing that spot making you whimper some more. You were in a daze and felt clothes slipping away from your body as he undressed me while kissing all over. He trailed his fingers up from your hu hu it yr thighs to your area and light pinched your clit through you dripping wet cloth. He removed the last piece of cloth on you and stared at your nude body, licking his lips…~ ,"I'm gonna devour you~",karm growled and stuffed his face between your legs And started eating you out like any hungry animal~pressing his tongue to your g-spot making you moan louder and louder. You gripped his red locks roughly and wrapped your legs around his neck as pushed his tongue deeper into you, licking, sucking and sticking his tongue in, thrashing it around~. He stopped and pulled his tongue out  just when you were about to….(you know 😏~}. He came up to my face and kissed sloppily which made me moan, he inserted two fingers into you, pumping them at a fast pace. 

"K-karmaa~"

"Hmmm~"his voice was muffled as he was kissing your neck. It was all too much as per your first time. "ah-a-k-karm-ma i-i'm-ahhhh~!"You were too close when suddenly karma went back between your legs and stuck his tongue in you making you cum eventually and slurping up every last drop of it. You were panting and he was still licking you~. After a few more he came back up to you and licked the marks he made, eyeing them proudly. "I'm and I WILL and I SHOULD be the only one who can do this to you and no one ELSE..! Got that..!"he half growled in your ear. He then dragged you to the end of the bed and commanded you to turn around and you obeyed. He grabbed you hops firmly and started pushing himself in. You yelped and buried your face in the pellows due to the sudden pain felt throughout your body. He leaned down and whispered sweet nothings in your ear and kissed you and your  neck, trying to calm you down which you did after a minute or so. 

"P-please you c-can move n-now-ahh~". As soon as you completed your sentence he wasted no time to thrust in and out of you. He was getting faster and faster by the second "d-deeper h-h-harder pl-please~~ahh…".

Your eyes widened and you whimpered when he suddenly pulled out of you and started stroking himself...before you could say anything he turned you around and slammed inside you thrusting more faster, deeper and harder than before. He had your one leg propped up over his shoulder letting him access the deepest of your core. You were practically screaming in pleasure and his low groaning and growls in your ear were not helping. "Oh y/n ~~... You feel so good and tight~...it's like I can't get enough~" "I can do this all time long with you pounding into you like this….oh f**k yeah -- hhaa~" 

After a few more thrusts he came real deep into you,filling you up completely. This made you meet your end as well with a loud and lewd moan he never expected from you. He thrusted some more before rolling next to you still holding your leg over his waist now still rolling his hips a bit. You felt over stimulated and kept moaning. He finally sighed and pulled out of you as slowly as possible.~ 

"That was f**king hell amazIng~....."karma said kissing all over your face and wrapped his arms around you pulling you closer. You tightened the hug and said something muffled in his chest,"i-i love you k-karma". Karma smiled, kissing you sweetly,"love you more than you can imagine~y/n..."

Soon after you both fell asleep having peaceful smiles on your faces ~ .

*~next day~*

You and karma went to the ball together and had so much fun and karma being karma filled you neck with hickeys so everyone would know you are taken by the devil~.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I  you enjoyed this  😊

Please leave a vote and a comment and share it with your friends.

See you soon !!~~

❤️I LOVE KARMA!❤️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~