Chapter 3

The Next day...

Manik arrived to his penthouse with his friends and while everyone was chatting away, he was worried about Nandini.

"God I really hope Nandini inn sabke samne bahar na aa jaaye." Manik thought as he placed his bag on the ground beside the couch. Cabir then noticed Nandini's bottle sticking out and snatched it up before Manik could say anything.

"Oye! Daru! Kahan se mila tujhe yeh...kaafi unique bottle hai." Cabir commented. Manik quickly snatched the bottle back.

"NO! I mean...nahi, daru nahi hai yeh." Manik said.

"Oh!" Mukti now snatched it. "Is it a water bottle? Antique lag raha hai...so cool!"

As Mukti turned the bottle around looking at it, Nandini was being rolled around inside.

"Yeh Master ke dost log kitne insensitive hai....passing the parcel khelne ke liye mere hi bottle mila? Chain se sone bhi nahi dete bechari bachi ko...abhi mazza chakkati hoon inko." Nandini snapped her fingers and suddenly. Cabir & Mukti dropped to the ground and started rolling around. Aliya, Dhruv, Abhi & Manik just stared at them like they were crazy.

"What the hell...kya kar rahe ho tum dono?" Manik asked.

"Muku....tum thik ho?" Abhi looked concerned.

"Paata nahi....main nahi kar rahi hoon. Its just happening!" Mukti looked so alarmed while Cabir also was feaking out.

"Haan guys...main bhi nahi kara raha hoon. HELPP! I cant stop!" 

"Hehehe! Now you know how it feels!" Nandini giggled. Manik, who was the only one who can hear her suddenly realized who was responsible.

"What do you mean, you cant stop? Tu nahi kar raha hai toh kya koi bhoot karwa raha hai tum dono se?" Dhruv asked. 

"Seriously guys...bohot hua mazak...utho!" Aliya tried pulling Mukti up by her arm but she slipped away and kept rolling.

"WE CANT! HELPPPPPP!!!" Both Cabir & Mukti yelled. While that was happening, Manik quickly took Nandini's bottle from the ground where Mukti had dropped it when she started rolling. He then walked to a corner and whispered into the bottle.

"Nandini...stop that!"

Nandini in a little mini form poked her upper body out of the bottle. "Kyun? Unn dono ne mujhe meri neend se jagaya!"

"It was a mistake...unko paata nahi hai na ki yeh tumhara ghar hai." Manik explained. He looked back and saw Dhruv, Aliya & Abhi running back and forth trying to catch Cabir & Mukti. "Pls make it stop."

"Aww...aap itne pyar se bol rahe hai toh...OK." Nandini snapped her fingers and they stopped rolling.

"Thank you...now stay in the bottle." Manik pushed her back in with one finger.

"Okay Master!!!" 

Manik then kept the bottle on the table and went back to his friends.

"Ho gaya masti?" Abhi asked as he helped Mukti stand up.

"I swear baby...hum yeh nahi kar rahe they!" Mukti said. 

"Yeah it was like...automatically ho raha tha." Cabir explained. The others didnt believe them but Manik decided to change the subject.

"Guys...forget it na. Lets watch a movie...how about Titanic." Manik suggested. 

"Yeah...I love that movie!" Aliya replied. Everyone else also agreed so they settled down on the couch and Cabir stood up.