lu jinchen was saying that he had some insights into the current pharmaceutical sector of the stock market, and when he was playing the steering wheel, he saw that father yuan was looking at himself with an unpredictable look, and he asked: "father yuan?" what's wrong? <

yuan zheng smiled: "no, i only talked to you in the new year, and now you have grown up again."

lu jinchen thought that yuan dad was the best looking of the three fathers, and he knew him and ye jingyan very well, and it was impossible to hide the love affair.

anyway, he didn't want ye jingyan to be a bad boy hiding his parents, so he immediately had a plan, ready to talk to yuan dad alone when he went to the apartment for a while.

lu jinchen thought that he would never be able to stand on the other end of the scale with ye jingyan's two fathers, nor would he ever let ye jingyan choose between them.

back to the parking lot of the apartment.

the driver with the luggage is already waiting.

ye jingyan remembered in the car that there was still a ring in the small plate of the entrance!

what if this is seen by two fathers?

ye jingyan watched lu jinchen help carry his luggage, and his movements flowed without the slightest delay, as if he looked completely fine.

doesn't he remember the ring?

ye jingyan was sandwiched between the two fathers, east and west, barely able to calm his mind in order to deal with it well.

yuan zheng hugged his son and said, "bao bao, are you learning to drive?" when did your brother give you the car you drove to take me and your dad for a ride?

ye jingyan nodded: "dad, the school is arranged by groups of students, it is not yet the turn, it should start in april, just the end of the semester." "that's

fine, it's not very hot yet." ye nanzhou looked at his son's handsome and well-behaved appearance, and the more he looked at it, the more pleasing his eyes became, "don't tan daddy's baby, daddy is reluctant." ""no

, it won't." ye jingyan said, "my brother also said that if i don't want to go to the school site to learn, i can find a coach to teach me alone, indoors." but i want to learn with everyone.

ye nanzhou smiled and said, "well, if the baby likes it."

ye jingyan saw that the elevator was almost there, and looked back at lu jinchen, who did not make a sound: "brother? "huh

?"

ye jingyan saw that his reaction was unremarkable, really forgot the ring? he didn't know how to make his eyes glaze over, and he was in a hurry.

lu jinchen said, "what do you take ye dad and yuan dad to eat at night?" what do you think?

"huh? oh. ye jingyan said in his heart, i am so obvious that his eyes are so obvious, he actually can't understand it? tacit understanding! hum!

what's more, after getting out of the elevator, ye jingyan saw that lu jinchen directly went to press the fingerprint to unlock the door, and it seemed that he had no intention of going to clean up the ring first.

his heart was about to jump out, and he was about to find a reason to go through the door, but suddenly he heard footsteps coming from inside.

who's at home?

the door was completely open, and the aunt smiled and came out to greet: "all are back, this side please." ye

jingyan saw lu jinchen standing by the door and winked at himself.