the position arranged by tao gu for ye jingyan is in the middle of the second floor of the hall, looking down on the stage, the position is in front, you can see the entire big stage, and the line of sight is very comfortable.

ye jingyan and lu jinchen entered in turn, found a seat and sat down.

various precautions are being looped on the spot, including the usual rules such as not being able to shoot with a mobile phone, not allowing flash, and not being able to eat during the show.

ye jingyan glanced at lu jinchen's shoulder, he kind of wanted to lean up and rub it, but there were classmates around him.

although he didn't know anyone, it was difficult to guarantee that someone knew him or lu jinchen, and if he was discovered, it would be embarrassing.

just as he was hesitating, his head was rubbed.

ye jingyan raised his face fiercely and smiled at lu jinchen, and sure enough, he still understood himself.

just being kneaded was also comfortable, he rubbed his palm back, and smiled slightly with his lips.

ten minutes before the official opening, the audience entered the end and the lights dimmed.

ye jingyan was waiting to watch the drama, when the palm of his hand was suddenly stuffed into a soft bag, he touched it, was it candy, or soft.

he turned his head to look at landing jinchen, so that he blinked, leaned into his ear and whispered, "what?" fudge?

lu jinchen nodded slightly, "i'll eat it later." "

hmmm!" yye jingyan was very happy by a small candy, holding it in the palm of his hand and gently rubbing it back and forth.

this is a pantomime that tells the story of a troupe that goes from obscurity to sudden popularity to disintegration, and then reunites with everyone's efforts.

the actors all wear exaggerated and cute masks, using rich body language to show the inner world, fierce, soft and calm are vividly presented.

the whole venue is extremely quiet, only the occasional sound of various musical instruments on the stage is used to assist in the transmission and communication of emotions.

the silent performance makes people feel like they have returned to primitive society, angry but unable to roar, excited but speechless to share, but fortunately, you can still hang your head when disappointed, and you can still beat your chest when you are upset.

despite being a spanish repertory theatre, the communication of body language is common throughout the world, and every detail of the action can convey emotions well and make the audience feel empathy.

ye jingyan was very fascinated, he was happy for the popularity of the drama troupe on the stage, but also anxious and uneasy about the subsequent members of the quarrel, and when the members of the troupe fell into despair, he also felt uncomfortable.

body movements replace language, and emotions are still rendered with extreme delicacy and movingness.

when ye jingyan was driven to a low mood, the hand that fell on his leg relaxed was suddenly wrapped warmly.

he was momentarily nervous, but he noticed that everyone around him was seriously watching the drama, and no one cared about their small movements, so he secretly dropped his hand and squeezed lu jinchen at the same time.

suddenly, there was some nervousness and some excitement.

just holding hands. <

ye jingyan scratched at his soft palm, and the corners of his mouth were stained with a smile.