ye jingyan is a well-behaved sven from the inside out, wearing clean white clothes all year round, even with a little color, it is light blue, light yellow and other colors, the most ordinary jeans are also washed white with light blue, and the whole body is permeated with the cleanest and purest juvenile atmosphere.

the big black umbrella used today is indeed very contrary to the temperament. <

ye jingyan explained as he walked forward, "my brother's." his

voice was already soft, especially when he mentioned lu jinchen, and his tone was even softer.

"oh! that's right. zhao ming smiled.

the people in the dormitories are no strangers to lu jinchen, the bully of the finance department, who has a high iq and high appearance, and has been selected as a deputy by the professors of professional courses since the first semester of his freshman year, and he is also the only student invited by the student union to hold an important position but ruthlessly rejected by the student union since beicheng university has a student union.

in the past two years of beicheng university, there is a classic passage, that is

,

are you proud of lu jinchen?

because of ye jingyan's relationship, zhao ming and his two roommates had met lu jinchen countless times, and even witnessed him lower his haughty head to change the sheets and covers for ye jingyan, tidy up the wardrobe, brush his shoes and wash the towels.

however, zhao ming was convinced that if lu jinchen, who was arrogant and indifferent, was holding up this big black umbrella, it would be a completely consistent temperament.

zhao ming smiled and asked, "classmate xiaoye, you will have a birthday in a few days, right?" how is your brother going to give it to you? did you leave time for our brothers? we also want to eat cake.

ye jingyan really hadn't thought about it, he was busy studying a topic these days, and he couldn't remember that there was such a thing as a birthday.

he said casually, "maybe like in previous years, let's eat together."

before

going to college, he and his two fathers went to the orphanage to eat with everyone, or their family ate with lu jinchen's father and son.

after going to college, that is, last year, ye jingyan remembered that they also ate cake.

gifts are given every year, but last year was a very expensive suit. <

but he hasn't had a chance to wear it this year.

zhao ming said, "this year, you are an eighteen-year-old adult, so your brother is not allowed to express it?" ye jingyan's

round and slightly long eyes revealed a shallow smile: "isn't it still a gift to eat?"

zhao ming shook his head: "you little child, you are too honest."

when

ye jingyan was young, he always cared that others said that he was a child, and he always had to emphasize that he was a big child.

but now, he thinks it's good to be called a child, who doesn't want to be a carefree child all the time?

what's more, when lu jinchen was around, he was xiao lotus's little friend.

it hasn't changed in so many years.

the two of them were walking in the direction of the dormitory, and zhao ming asked again: "today is friday, do you go directly home after class or go to the dormitory for a while?"