hmmm!" xiao lotus sat up, and xiao lotus sat on his father's soft pillow and said solemnly, "daddy, xiao lotus will not be lazy." dad is going to train little lotus!

although he didn't know what to train, it sounded very powerful.

-

although yuan zheng said that he planned to retreat from the small point, he was still ready to seriously plan for the small point.

after he sent his two children to school, he deliberately went to ask teacher yu of the early childhood department about the situation.

after listening to his description, teacher yu was a little surprised: "we actually learn a lot of things in the kindergarten class, almost the knowledge of the first grade of ordinary schools." however, it is also possible to make up at home. it's that you parents have to think very hard. there was

a neat row of information folders on her desk, and she pulled out the folder of "basic teaching content of large class teaching", opened it, and drew out the teaching objectives in it and handed it to yuan zheng.

this is the teaching goal of the first semester of the kindergarten, covering the chinese characters, numbers, and english that children must learn, including vocabulary, poetry, numbers, and the concept of multiple scores, and english is the need to remember twenty-six english letters, understand english names, daily greetings, etc.

teacher yu said: "in fact, there are not many knowledge points, and those concepts are back and forth, mainly to train children's memory and resolution ability." however, in the process of real teaching, there will be children's inattention, poor memory, comprehension ability can not keep up, etc., so classroom teaching is mainly repeated teaching, if you teach children at home, it is the same repeated training until the child remembers. "

yuan zheng said, "teacher yu, can you give me your specific and convenient curriculum arrangements?" i want to follow your teaching progress systematically. teacher

yu saw that he did seem to want to try teaching at home, and she did not object.

after all, there are not many four-year-old children who can consciously learn now, and there are still several children who have only come for half a day since the start of the little dragonfly class, and they will only play when they come, and there is no child who can obediently sit and listen to the class and write like xiao lotus.

teacher yu simply asked yuan zheng to wait, and she went to take a copy of all the textbooks and materials involved in the teaching of the early childhood department, along with the various examination paper cases in the kindergarten.

she gave the box to yuan zheng and said with a smile: "mr. yuan, if you can teach xiao lotus at home to be able to take a primary class in three months, then the next time the school evaluates the star children, we will definitely nominate him, and we will have to elect you as a star parent."

yuan zheng smiled: "teacher yu is exaggerated, i will first go back and study with my husband."

teacher

yu said, "mr. yuan, if you have any situation, just contact me." but also remember not to pick up the seedlings to help, if the child is tired of learning, let him come to the early childhood department to play, anyway, the children of the early childhood department from time to time also ask me why xiao lotus did not go back.

yuan zheng understood, thanked him, and left with the box.

the other preschool teachers in the office stepped forward and said, "little lotus's father stopped with us, it was really full of brilliance."