xiao lotus told her grandmother about the things she encountered in class today. <

fang jing listened to him one by one, responding to him from time to time.

-

ye nanzhou sat in yuan zheng's car, originally today baby and grandma went to dinner, he wanted to go home is also a two-person world, but see yuan zheng just drove away from the tv station building, the steering wheel turned with the home is different direction.

"where to go?"

yuan zheng raised an eyebrow at him: "good place~"

ye nanzhou smiled lightly, squinting his eyes very relaxed.

the two entered a hotel, ye nanzhou thought it was just to go to the restaurant to eat, just want to ask whether to eat chinese food or western food, just see yuan zheng this guy went to the front desk to get the room card.

ye nanzhou was inexplicably dragged by yuan zheng all the way into the elevator.

he nodded his toes and frowned, "what are you doing when you open the room?" didn't you come to dinner?

yuan zheng wrapped his arms around his waist, pulled the person to his chest, the tip of his nose crossed his cheek, his lips stayed at his ear, gently exhaled a hot breath, and said with a sullen smile: "ah, eat you with a whimper."

ye nanzhou: "..."

actually learning the tone of the baby, it is really excessive.

as soon as the elevator door opened, there were two foreigners outside, originally expressionless, seeing the two people entangled inside, they smiled instantly, stood sideways to the side, and asked them to come out first.

ye nanzhou was thin-skinned, did not stay with yuan zheng much, and waited a few steps forward to see lao wai enter the elevator before pushing him away: "don't go crazy, it's not dark yet, and i'm hungry."

"i ordered food and went into the room." yuan zheng put his arms around him and pushed forward, pushing him to the wall of the guest room, his forehead against his forehead, and said affectionately, "hungry no one is hungry my baby." wwell, don't worry.

ye nanzhou thought, when he couldn't hear this foul language in his mouth?

he whispered, "don't block someone else's door."

yuan zheng took out the room card, pressed it next to him, and pushed the door in: "it's our door." the more he smiled

, the more he felt the pleasure of success.

ye nanzhou was pushed to the bed by him, and before he could speak, he was overwhelmed.

yuan zheng sat condescendingly on his lap, slowly and methodically helped him undo his shirt, and said: "at home, you can't let go of the bedroom, and you avoid me when you go to the third floor, so is it not good to come to the hotel?"

ye nanzhou raised his arm to block his eyes: "that can't be at the meal point." the first time he was

wronged, it was a real grievance.

hungry, i actually have to consume physical strength.

yuan zheng took a bite out of his hand and did not dare to continue unbuttoning.

usually, ye nanzhou pushed and shoved with him, but instead he made a fuss, and now such an abnormal muttering made yuan zheng can't bear to toss him.

yuan zheng lifted his legs down, lay down beside him, and put his arms around him and coaxed: "okay, let's eat first."