aunt fang had a faint smile in her eyes and looked down to eat the fruit.

xiao lotus asked joyfully, "daddy, is it delicious?" ""hmmmm

ye nanzhou gently touched yuan zheng's with his knee and told him to quickly eat it himself.

xiao lotus likes to see the sweet and sweet appearance of the two fathers, and even eats her own food.

before going to bed, xiao lotus wrapped herself around her grandmother, lay on her grandmother's quilt, cocked her little feet, and listened carefully to her grandmother's story about yuan's father's childhood.

fang jing really likes to talk to her little grandson about the past, and every time she says it, her heart is full of warmth.

when xiao lotus was taken back to the large bedroom by yuan's father, he pounced on his grandmother's face: "grandma good night, grandma wants to have a good dream."

fang jing hugged the well-behaved and cute little grandson: "well, grandma will definitely dream of playing with xiao lotus, so let's go to sleep with daddy."

xiao lotus reluctantly walked out of the bedroom with yuan's father, and when he closed the door, he still waved with his grandmother in the crack of the door.

yuan zheng looked at his mother's expression and seemed to be very touched.

i was really worried that after closing the door, his mother would also cry. he said, "mom, don't think about it too much, go to bed early."

fang jing nodded, asking him to quickly take xiao lotus to rest.

little lotus sullenly walked down the corridor to the large bedroom, he did not understand why grandma would live so far away, nor why grandma could not live at home for a long time.

however, xiao lotus was determined not to be a "why" child recently, so he just turned his thoughts in his heart and did not really ask questions.

the moment yuan zheng led xiao budian into the large bedroom, the small hand he held twisted and broke free of himself, only to see xiao bu run back to the door of his grandmother's room with a cigarette.

the little figure tiptoed up, crouched down at the crack in the door, and asked softly, "grandma, are you afraid to sleep alone?" iis it okay for xiao lotus to sleep with you?

fang jing in the

door said, "no, xiao lotus, you go to bed with your father." grandma is not afraid. "

oh." as soon as xiao lotus finished speaking, she was picked up by her father, and her little head was on her father's shoulder, "daddy, let's sleep."

yuan zheng rubbed his hair and said in his heart, xiao bu must not know that he had provoked his grandmother to cry.

-

the next morning, xiao lotus woke up earlier than the two fathers, and moved from the middle of the two fathers to the end of the bed, and the soft little body slid down the bed.

as soon as his feet landed, he trotted out the door without stopping.

ye nanzhou woke up when the little baby moved, and when he saw him tiptoeing to open the door and go out, he asked yuan zheng, who was pretending to be asleep on the other side: "went to see aunt fang?" "

hmm." yuan zheng squeezed ye nanzhou's side and hugged him, "my mother was still afraid when she first came, and now she is reluctant to leave." "it's

easy for kids to build relationships." ye nanzhou pushed him, "get up."