on various social media such as forums and weibo, the identities of yuan zheng and lu mingqian have been dug up.

before yuan zheng was dug up by xiao lotus's fans, he had a professional background in a famous school, and this time lu mingqian was even more explosive news, and many people in the financial industry and related media were paying attention.

"'cub rush forward' has made a lot of money, what identity does lu mingqian have to be cautious about the outside world? iin the past two years, i want to interview lu zong's professional media and programs, and now i guess i am crying, right? "this

is also unexpected, i heard that this lu zong is really worth up to now no one knows, i don't know if anyone can dig it out this time."

"to tell the truth, as someone who has dealt with lu's enterprises, i guess lu mingqian himself can't say how many industries he has at once." the lu family's business in rongcheng was the tip of the iceberg, and the real business was outside.

"what you say is too mysterious, i only envy his son, born with a golden spoon, as soon as he lands, he is at the end of others"

the heat of external discussion has brought a lot of viewers to the show, and the bullet screen that was originally constantly brushing the screen is now more exaggerated.

scene.

xiao lotus was sitting in a chair eating with yuan's father, and there were carrot slices in the vegetables in today's lunch, and he pushed his own small bowl: "daddy, you give xiao lotus to eat."

after

he moved into his new home, he had already learned from father ye that in fact, father yuan did not like to eat carrots, and that time in the blue sky was pretending to like it.

yuan zheng said, "it doesn't matter, dad can eat."

"well..." little lotus looked up with a small spoon and blinked his eyes wide, "but little lotus wants to eat more and throw away carrots, daddy!"

yuan zheng rubbed his small, soft hair and clipped the carrot slices from his own dish into the small bowl.

lu mingqian, who was sitting opposite, saw the situation and asked, "yuan zong is still picky eaters?" lu lu

sullenly smiled the first time he ate his meal.

xiao lotus explained to uncle lu one by one: "dad just doesn't like to eat carrots, not a picky uncle." <

yuan zheng was touched by xiao bu's maintenance, and he tweeted to xiao bu without anyone around.

xiao lotus also responded happily and immediately, and also made a small milk sound to yuan's father.

lu mingqian: ...

"it's outrageous, other people's families are children who don't eat to their parents, and their families are good children to choose what their fathers don't want to eat?"

"very good, not wasted, anyway, yuan daddy is very good to the little sweet lotus, the little sweet lotus must also like the father, out of sincerity to do this is nothing."

"am i the only one who sees a trace of envy in lu daddy's eyes, and it's hard to imagine the picture of him and lu xiaolu tweeting?"

"i'm envious too!" envy to cry. "i'm

warmed up by the explanation of the little sweet lotus, i just don't like to eat hollow cabbage, don't say i'm picky eaters!!!"

"amazing, this emotional intelligence! why is sweet lotus so good? what did father yuan do in his previous life? hurry up and tell the secret! i want to listen!