Chapter 1: Where's Hell When You Need It?

Big Sky was a rather compact community within Montana, not quite a small town, but practically a speck compared to cities like Missoula or Billings. Nonetheless, it did house a small handful of distinct, larger-than-life buildings, and one of them was the Irving Regional Bank, located right near the center of town, easily within shouting distance of City Hall. Today, the bank seemed to be operating pretty normally, but it didn't look like that would last much longer, judging by the presence of two mysterious figures lurking on the roof. One of them, a shorter silhouette with a more feminine shape, appeared to be the leader.

"Okay, now here's the plan: I'll unbend my hair-clip and use it to reach past the edge of this skylight, so we can crank it open," she explained. "Now which side of my head did I put the clip on?"

"Or we could just do this," her partner in crime, a male shadow with a buff, top-heavy build, took a few steps back, before standing up straight and keeping his limbs tucked in as he jumped through the glass.

"You meathead! What the hell are you doing?!"

But her partner didn't answer, gracefully descending onto the floor and crushing a banker under his weight, immediately after he'd opened the massive vault before him. The worker was unconscious the moment contact was made.

"Don't mind me. Just being more efficient," the male shrugged, ignoring the bloody cuts on his brawny biceps.

"Ugh, you're lucky you skip leg day. Otherwise, you'd have made much more noise," the woman dropped into the hole and broke her fall with a handstand, flipping to her feet.

"I do not skip leg day!"

"Shhh, keep it down."

The two teens then entered the compartment, looking equally awed at the heaps of cash and gold that lay before them. But not wanting to stall for too long, the female thief pulled out a trash bag and together they started packing it with as much wealth as they could.

"Ah, I love the musk of dough in the morning. Just imagine what we could splurge on with this," the female twin smirked a bit, a departure from her usual stoic embitterment.

"Like what, some breast implants?" her brother sneered.

"Cram it, you pig!"

"Freeze!"

Both of them looked back and saw a small group of cops cornering them inside the safe, all with their guns drawn.

"Sooo... right about now, you're probably wondering how we got ourselves into this mess, right? Well before we get into that, I think it'd be helpful to disclose who we are first: I'm Josephine, the only woman in the world who can make glasses look hot. And that jackass standing next to me is my brother, Mike Seymour Jr."

"Hmph, still about eight minutes older than you."

"Seven minutes and thirty-two seconds, to be exact!"

"Well, well, well, if it isn't those bratty twins," one officer taunted. "What, you runts finally got tired of terrorizing Hitsville?"

"You fucking wish!" Mike Jr. spat.

"You know, this could've gone differently if you'd just used your head for once," his sister folded her arms with a glower.

"You want me to use my head? Well okay then!"

Before Josephine could get another word it, he dragged his foot like a bull and then ran towards the cop at the front of the pack, dealing a strong enough head-butt to knock him and his partners over like a group of bowling pins. He coolly stood back up, smoothing out his platinum-blonde pompadour.