the speed of the small lotus group is in the middle, which is not outstanding among all the players.

instead, it was lu lu's group, and after he and his father lost the last level, they showed tacit understanding and cooperation in the official competition link, and became the best of the fifteen groups. <

after lu lu noticed that he had overtaken the players on both sides, he had a happy face and looked up at his father quickly.

lu mingqian was worried about falling, and did not pay attention to the details, but only reminded his son not to worry.

"yes, lu xiaolu's father has given him a boost."

"lu lu's father often exercises at first glance, and this figure plays this kind of physical fitness game as if it were playing."

"the good baby lotus and uncle are also good, that is, the movement cells of our good baby lotus are still lacking"

"hahaha good baby root, cute ~"

"it doesn't matter, the family doesn't need to be muscular, there is an uncle ah xiao lu lu on the line ~"

"hahaha angle is strange, love ~"

xiao lotus knew that he was too small, and he was almost dragged up by his uncle when he occasionally took off, but he was very serious not to miss a foot that needed to be crossed.

when a few young players and their fathers crossed the jump, they not only made mistakes but also fell, resulting in a restart again and again.

the sound of complaining on the venue was incessant, and there were children who were unhappy and said that they didn't want their fathers to play.

lu lu was surprised to find that he and his father were the first group to arrive, and when he and his father got on the kayak, they also looked for the figure of the little elk and uncle yuan.

good thing the distance is not very far.

lu mingqian also took a look at it and said to his son, "you do a good job, i rowed the boat." llu lu grabbed

the bracelets on both sides of the kayak, a little surprised, and whispered, "can you row?"

lu mingqian smiled, "why wouldn't i?" in his son's

eyes, is he so useless?

thinking about it, because there is no time to get along and understand each other, it is normal for the son not to know.

-

after xiao lotus and his uncle get into the kayak, they turn their heads to look for brother lu lu, who has already set off, and he turns his head and asks, "uncle, can we catch up with my brother and them?"

yuan zheng picked up the paddle board: "is bao bao cheering for his uncle?" that uncle try!

"hmm! little lotus cheered his uncle on. xiao lotus sat obediently, and after his uncle slid the paddle board widely, the kayak flew off the shore with a bang.

he excitedly helped his uncle: "uncle come on, uncle is awesome, uncle is the best!" the

small mouth was so sweet that yuan zheng was happy.

although yuan zheng has recently neglected to exercise, holding the child every day is also another way to train his arm muscles, and the explosive force at this moment allows him to easily surpass the slow kayaks in front of him.

xiao lotus saw that they were leaving the others behind and raised his hands, "wow, that's so good! he pouted and chirped to his uncle.

"whoops, i'm killed, i don't care, sweet lotus is kissing me, to me!"