xiao lotus was almost stunned, so he foolishly watched his uncle rub his brother's hair, and not only that, but also picked up his brother and held him high.

lu luhu had a face full of displeasure, but did not attack in front of the little elk.

lu mingqian was quite happy, expressed satisfaction with today's parent-child time, and patted his son's shoulder: "it's a little heavier."

he waved his hand at xiao lotus: "uncle is at work, see you later."

"hmm~" xiao lotus ran forward and grabbed his brother's hand and shook it, and then said to his uncle who was walking forward, "uncle, you don't want to go home smelly!" lu lu was

afraid that his father did not understand, and acted as an interpreter: "xiao lotus is saying, you don't drink."

lu mingqian did not turn around and waved at them, meaning that he heard.

uncle liu waited under the porch with mingqian's suit, saw him walking with a smile, and guessed that he was in a good mood.

lu mingqian took the suit and said to him while putting it on his body: "contact lan xu and let her come forward to contact ouyang xuan's company."

uncle

liu did not react: "huh? am i going to contact? lu

zong you yourself go to the company for a while not to see lan xu?

why still let him go?

that's too circuitous, isn't it?

lu mingqian patted uncle liu's shoulder: "old liu, our little young master has recently grown taller, right?" it also has long flesh, and it is quite strong. <

uncle

liu: ... general manager lu, don't make such a preface and don't follow the afterword!

"well, now that i'm growing up, i'm going to go up in three or five days."

lu mingqian smiled: "you have a great merit, give you a salary increase."

"huh?" uncle liu glanced at the skylight and felt that he had not woken up? or are you sleepwalking?

when the driver landed and left, uncle liu reacted --

he forgot to ask the specific form of salary increase, is it a salary increase of how much per cent per month, or a part of the bonus on the existing basis?

it makes a big difference!

-

xiao lotus played with her brother for a while, seeing that her brother was almost recovered, and thought about going home to eat lunch with her grandmother for a while.

the little head proudly thought, he is really busy!

lu lu was reluctant to let the little elk go home, as soon as he left, the whole house was empty, he asked his aunt to make a cake, and he had to eat the cake before leaving.

after eating, lu lu also asked his aunt to pack a copy and let the little elk take it back.

lu lu rarely entered the kitchen, he circled around inside, and even the two large refrigerators were opened to see, pointing to the fruits and food inside, and let his aunt take them.

xiao lotus looked at her aunt carrying two large bags and was shocked: "brother? what is this for? the

aunt smiled and said, "it's all for xiao lotus to eat, fruit or something." let's go, auntie sent you over.

little lotus scratched his head, "but... bbut..."

the little head can't turn.

it's like moving from my brother's house to my own home.