well? oodd.

who is dad smiling at?

little lotus put down the telescope and looked at his uncle in the cab.

it just so happened that yuan zheng raised his hand and waved at ye nanzhou who was not far away, obviously smiling.

xiao lotus turned his little brain and thought seriously: it turns out that dad will be so happy to see his uncle, and dad also likes his uncle, right?

yuan zheng turned his head, and seeing that xiao bu was thinking, he raised his hand and touched xiao bu's chin: "what's wrong with bao bao?" thoughts? xiao lotus avoided

her uncle's bad hand and turned sideways to wait for her father to get into the car.

as soon as ye nanzhou opened the car door, he heard the little baby shouting highly: "daddy!

he kissed the baby's forehead and also found a new toy: "did lu lu's brother send it?"

yuan zheng started the car while curious: "huh? how do you know?

ye nanzhou smiled and rubbed his baby's hair: "isn't daddy very smart?"

"well," xiao lotus liked her father so smart, "it was sent by my brother, and my brother also has one, black."

he relayed all the words his brother said to his father, rejoicing.

yuan zheng was a little puzzled: "why haven't i seen lu lu's father once?"

ye nanzhou did not mention to yuan zheng that lu mingqian was an investor behind the scenes of "cubs rush forward", he teased the little baby to play, said: "listening to mr. liu said that he lived separately, the company is very busy."

yuan zheng said subconsciously, "then you can't let the child live alone, right?" llu lu was

only six years old, how could he only let others take care of him?

this parent is too irresponsible.

ye nanzhou rubbed the little baby's ear: "baby, did my brother tell you the reason?"

xiao lotus shook her head, blinked and recalled carefully: "xiao lotus asked her brother before, and her brother said not to live with her uncle." but...... but the brother didn't seem to like to say this, and xiao lotus didn't ask.

xiao lotus didn't want to ask some strange questions to make her brother unhappy.

just like before he felt that his father didn't want to say anything about another father, he wouldn't ask a question.

ye nanzhou looked at the baby and looked down at the telescope and said softly, "okay, daddy knows."

xiao lotus also felt that his brother was not happy to live alone, so he looked up and asked, "daddy, can we take my brother and live in our house?"

ye nanzhou had mentioned it to lu lu before, and he explained: "baby, we have to see the brother's wishes, if the brother is willing, the father will definitely be very welcome, but if the brother feels that it will be inconvenient to live in our house, we can't ask the brother to come, can't we?" "

oh." little lotus pouted and didn't say anything more about it.

after dinner in the evening, xiao lotus took a small watch to call her brother, but her brother did not answer.

could it be my brother taking a bath?

xiao lotus was ready to contact him later, and he first went to watch tv with his grandmother.

when it was almost time to go to sleep, xiao lotus sat on the bed and asked, "daddy, can xiao lotus call brother lu lu now?" tthe brother was so strange that he didn't answer xiao lotus's phone.