He took a deep breath before answering.

"'Cause 'm scared Wixie would find out 'm a wittle, it was my secret..." he said, his voice getting quieter as he finished the sentence.

He was a... little? Okay, no idea of what that is. I pulled my phone out and did a quick google search. I scanned through the results trying to find a reliable internet source. I clicked on it and scanned quickly through the information. Coping mechanism, childlike behaviors, caregivers... Oh, okay.

I turned my phone off and tilted Chan's head up, so he was looking at me.

"So, being little is the way you deal with stress, cutie?" I asked, he blushed and nodded, "that's okay sweets, I'm not going to judge you for it, if it helps you and it makes you happy I'm totally fine with it," I said and kissed the tip of his nose.

He smiled and I felt his body relax as he cuddled against me again.

"Have you had anything to eat honey?" I asked, he shook his head, "are you hungry?"

"Onwy a tiny bit," he mumbled.

"Okay, well you can keep watching your cartoon, I'll go to the kitchen and cut some fruits for you, and a yogurt, okay?"

He whined when I left him on the bed and got up to pass him his laptop. I crouched in front of him and cupped his cheeks.

"It's okay doll, I'll be right back, I'm just going to prepare something to eat for you, I'm not leaving," I smiled reassuringly.

"Pwomise?" He asked, stretching his pinky finger in front of me.

I smiled and intertwined our pinkies, gosh, he's so cute.

"I promise."

I kissed his forehead before walking to the kitchen.

I grabbed a knife and a cutting board and set them on the counter. I peeled and cut a pear into little squares and did the same with a kiwi. I cut three strawberries into quarters and mixed some yogurt with sugar. I figured that I would eat the leftovers.

I walked back into the room and saw him watching the same cartoon as early, he was so adorable! I sat down on the bed and set him between my legs, he rest his back against my chest and looked at me with big eyes. He smiled and gave me one of his earphones so I could also watch the cartoon. I took it and kissed the top of his head.

"Thanks, darling, now sit up straight so I can feed you."

Channie ended up eating all of the strawberries and most of the pear, kiwi, and yogurt. I finished the rest of the food as I let Chan enjoy the TV show. Once I was done, I set the plates on the night table and rubbed Chan's back softly to get his attention.

"Sweetie, you have to go to bed, if not you'll be tired tomorrow."

"Can we finish this episode, pwease?" He looked at me cutely.

I moved the mouse around so I could see how much time there was left until the episode finished, 3 minutes.

"Of course, we can, pumpkin, but after this one, it's time for bed."

He nodded.

"Thank you Wixie!"

I hugged him tightly as the episode finished. He closed the laptop and handed it to me so I could set it on the nightstand. I laid both of us down and he laid his head on my chest, snuggling into me with a smile on his face, as I threw the covers over both of us. And we fell asleep like that, knowing no matter what, everything would be fine.

~THE NEXT MORNING~

CHAN P.O.V.

I woke up and stretched around bothered by the thick blanket on me. I tossed it to the end of my bed and suddenly, last night's events came to me. I sat up, too quickly apparently, since my head began to spin. Just then, Felix walked into my room.

"Good morning, Channie..." he said softly, "is it okay if I don't use honorifics?"

"Yes, it's okay," I whispered, fiddling with my fingers, too embarrassed to look at him in the eyes. 

He sat in front of me and grabbed my chin with his hand, forcing me ever so gently to look at him.

"I would like to talk about yesterday babe," he said, "I'm not mad or anything, I just want you to explain so I can fully understand the situation and help you..." he was quick to add when he saw the panicked look on my face.

He put my hands in his so I wouldn't fiddle with my fingers. Memories from last night resurfaced again. He was so patient and sweet with me, never once did he judge me, so there was nothing to be afraid of, right? I had to give it a go.

I looked into his chocolate brown eyes, and he smiled at me gently, encouraging me to keep going.

"Well, yesterday I slipped into little space," I started, "I use it to cope with stress, yesterday I got into an argument with both Jisung and Changbin, so I was rather agitated. My mental age is in between 3 and 5 when I'm little and I usually like to watch cartoons and play with my stuffies, and I also like it when people read me stories, and that's pretty much it..."

He nodded, taking in the information.

"Is it something you like doing alone?" he asked, "or would you like for someone to take care of you?"

Wait a minute! Was he suggesting what I thought he was suggesting?

"Lix, what are you trying to say?"

"Well it's just," he looked at our intertwined hands, "you were so cute yesterday, I really enjoyed taking care of you, and I would really like it if you would let me see and take care of that side of you more. However, I would perfectly understand if you would rather keep doing this alone."

"Yes, I mean no!" I said, mixing my words up out of happiness and nervousness "I mean, yes I would like to show that side of me more, and no I don't want to keep doing this alone," I said smiling at him.

He smiled as well, the corner of his eyes wrinkling.

"Really?" he asked, I nodded, and then he hugged me, "thank you Channie, I'm so happy you are able to trust me with something as important as this. I love you so much, baby."

I hugged him back, placing my hands on his back.

"I love you too, Lixie."

WORD COUNT: 1685