She was just smiling kissing him softly with her eyes closed. He parted after ten minutes and joins their foreheads together.

"Now that's a good morning", he said softly making her blush and peck his lips.

"A very good morning to you too", she giggled making him sigh and hug her closer.

"Baby, you can rest today if you want, we can shoot the photos tomorrow", he said softly pecking her temple. He has seen her being busy everyday since the time they have come back from Goa.

"No it's fine, anyways it's just a photoshoot and I am very excited to have one with you. You know, I always thought maybe I will find love in some actor because of my profession so I always wished to have one with him. See, finally my wish is getting fulfilled", she said excitedly.

"But I am not an actor", he narrowed eyes making her chuckle and looped arms around his neck.

"I don't even want one, my boyfriend is best the way he is. Both as a human and as profession wise", she said and kisses his cheek. He smiles and tightening his arms around her.

"So lucky I am to get to see this beautiful woman, all raw", he muttered nuzzling in her cheek making her remember she's just in a bathrobe. She pushed him gently giggling.

"Enough of lucky time. What were you doing in my closet Mister?", she asked with narrowed eyes making him giggle.

"Stealing you clothes like you do mine", he said grinning teasingly making her scrunch and hit on his chest.

"Being sarcastic huh? You won't look good in my clothes", she giggled making him chuckle.

"Okay I am thinking to take out your outfit for day, can I ma'am?", he asked bowing down a bit making her chuckle.

"Oh! Actually you should, kuch fayde toh uthaun to have a designer boyfriend", she said making him chuckle and hit her forehead gently turning back to her closet.

"Babe..actually chose something I can wear for night too, I will be busy entire day na. I don't wanna come back and change", she said smiling seeing him doing through her shelves, making him nod.

"I think this would be perfect, what you say?", he said taking out an orange red wrap summer dress. It was simple yet pretty and comfortable.

"Perfect babe. Your choices are always best", she leaned and kissed his cheek. He chuckled.

"I know", he said eyeing her making her blush and goes to get ready taking her dress. He giggled seeing her pink cheeks.

"Come soon", he said and went out back to her room. She got ready in her dress and minimal make-up. Wearing a pair of beige sandals, she came out in her room to see him at balcony looking at the plants.

"How do I look?", she asked reaching at the door of balcony making him turn and smile at her widely.