"I'll be back after a shower." You said and he nodded.

"Y/n, are you alright? Tell me honestly." He said in a demanding voice making you stop on your track.

"Of course!" You fake smiled cheerfully.

After showering for about half an hour, you came out still dizzy and tired.

He looked at you up and down.

"Come here." He ordered and you followed quietly.

Making you lay down, he pulled you towards himself. Holding your hand, caressing your back, he kissed your cheek.

"What is it? Tell me." He asked softly.

"Nothing Taehyung." You again lied.

"Do I look like a fool to you? I can see through you. Your eyes tell you're in pain. They look puffy, just the way they look when you cry." Hearing his words, a tear rolled down your cheeks and the cascade began.

You buried your face in his chest and sobbed like a kid, a kid who injured his leg while running.

"What happened? Tell me." He again asked stroking your hair.

"It's hurting." You sobbed.

"What is hurting?" He asked.

"My stomach." You replied short.

"Let's see a doctor." He said getting up.

"No." You said pulling him back.

"Why? You took medicines?" He asked again.

"No." Again a short reply.

"Y/n, I won't hear any NO. We will go and see a doctor now." He stood straight and picked you up in his arms.

"Taehyung stop it." You again cried.

"Then tell me what's the matter?" He stopped.

"I can't tell you. Please try to understand." You begged and he sighed. He gently laid you down on the bed.

"Where is it hurting?" He asked stroking your stomach.

"Here." You pointed at the area below the abdomen and also your lower back.

"You are not going to see a doctor. Now, I will do whatever I want and you won't object." He ordered looking into your eyes making you gulp.

"What will you-" He placed his finger on your lips.

With that, he lifted your top making your eyes go wide.

"Taehyung!" You panicked and he shushed you.

Taking your small waist in his hands, he gently massaged it in to and fro motion.

Using two of his fingers, he patted your tummy in a circular motion. You were shocked enough but it was soothing the pain anyways so, you closed your eyes and went with the flow.

"Turn around." He ordered again and you quietly did what he said.

Now, he completely removed your top and began to stroke your lower back. Pressing it with his thumbs for a while, he unclasped your bra catching you off guard.

"Taehyung, what are you doing?" You asked out of anxiety holding his hands at your back.

"Trying to make you sleep comfortably. Stop with your dark fantasies." He replied with a straight face but deep down, it was getting hard for him to control himself seeing you half-naked.

"Ahh... Sorry." You let go of his fingers and he unclasped your bra within a second.

"Feeling better?" He asked laying beside you.

"A lot. Thank you so much. I love you." You said moving closer to him.

"Stop right there. Don't come near me." He warned.

"But why?" You asked with a pout.

"Because you look so tempting right now and I fear I might not be able to take a hold of myself and hurt you." He said straight.

"Yah, why are you so bold?" You asked hiding your now red face.

"I am so sorry but you look so hot." He joked.

"Please stop it Taehyung." You said while hiding your face in the pillow. You were back facing him now.

Pulling you towards him in an instant, he again caressed your tummy. Kissing your bare shoulder, he whispered some very gentle words.

"Good Night." You mumbled and escaped into your deep slumber and so did he.

NEXT MORNING

He woke up before you and headed to shower.

You woke up because of feeling sudden cramps in your stomach. You clutched the bed sheets and pressed your lips tightly preventing yourself from crying.

Meanwhile, Taehyung walked out of the shower and noticed you struggling. But something else also caught his eye. A stain, a bloodstain.

"Good morning." You smiled and stood up but widened your eyes in utter anxiety when looked at the bloodstain.

You looked at him and then back to stain. Feeling so helpless at the moment, your brain went black.

"I-I will tidy up it. I am so sorry." You whimpered looking down and removing the bedsheet.

"Stop." He said in a deep voice and started to walk in your direction.

"I am so sorry." You said again and he sighed.

"Y/n calm down. It's okay." He said pulling you into a hug.

"I am sorry. I didn't do it intentionally." You cried. The hormonal imbalance took the best of you.

"I know Y/n. You could have just told me yesterday." He said making you look up at him.

"I have told you that I am not so open regarding such things. I feel uncomfortable. It's embarrassing." You said clutching on your shorts.

"You can share anything with me. I won't judge you. No need to feel embarrassed in front of me. You are my wife and you have all the rights to tell me anything and so do I." He said making you go in awe for a moment.

"Periods are so annoying, painful, stupid, and disturbing." You mumbled and he chuckled.

"I can see that. Go to shower and hand over these to Ahjumma. They will wash it." He said pointing to the bedsheet.

"No, please. I will do it by myself." You said.

"No, you have back pain. It'll worsen like that." He announced.

"Please?" You begged with puppy eyes.

"That was a nice trap but my answer is still No." He smiled sheepishly.

"By the way, the mole on your upper chest looks sexy." He complimented and your cheeks flushed red.

Without replying to him, you ran to the bathroom. He giggled at your shyness.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Check out my new work Tale of the Two-headed Snake.