Chapter 8: I'm sorry katsuki

Start from the beginning

"Goodmorning" He said, giving me a kiss.

"Hey kat" I said.

"Why you so sad?" He asked, running his fingers through my hair. Showing him the article on my phone, he sighed deeply. "The pro heroes will find him" He reassured me, pulling me into a hug.

"I hope so" I mumbled in his chest. He then took my hand as we walked to school. We were just walking when a huge explosion was set off. Katsuki covered me for protection, as he guided me away.

"It's the LOV!" A woman screamed. it was absolute chaos right now, as villains started attacking civilians. Pro heroes flooded the scene as they fought against the villains. We turned around to run away, but another explosion was set off, trapping us now.

"Kat what should we do?!" I asked in a panic.

"Fuck!" He groaned as he looked around. "They are even on the roofs of the building" He groaned.

"We can't fight them, we could loose our license" I said. Even in this situation I think of my license. All nezu's fault, that motherfucker would take it away even if we were just protecting our own lives.

"I know, just let me think. Come on into the alleyways!" kat yelled as he pulled me with him. We ran through the alleyways, hearing the screaming fall into the background. Even if we were far from the chaos, we didn't stop running.

"Well well well, who do we have here?" an unfamiliar voice said making us stop in our tracks. My body started shaking when I saw who it was. Static was standing right in front of us, his awful grin visible.

"Fuck off you extra" Katsuki yelled at him, hiding me behind him.

"tsk katsuki katsuki, always so aggressive" Static chuckled as he kicked some rocks.

"How do you know my name?" Kat asked gritting his teeth.

"It's funny how you two don't recognize me, and I thought we were friends" Static pouted. Looking closly at static, I saw a bit of his hair sticking out. It was bright yellow.

"Kaminari?" I asked in shock. Katsuki turned to me wide eyed, not believing me.

"Dunce face couldn't be a villain like static" Kat said.

"Katsuki, always underestimating me" Static chuckled as he took of his hood. It was indeed kaminari! Why is he a villain!? is he one cause I didn't want to be his boyfriend!? is this my fault?!

"surprise!" static, or better yet kaminari cheered.

"W-why? Why did you kill so many innocent people?" I asked him, tears forming in my eyes. What happened to my friend?

"The rush. The rush and adrenaline you get when you slice somebody open, it's so euphoric. But you'll find out about that soon enough dear agawa of mine" He smiled at me.

"The fuck you mean dunce face!? Kaito isn't gonna kill people!" Katsuki yelled at him. Kaminari then lunched at katsuki, a knife in his hand. Kami was super fast, katsuki could barely keep up. I tried to help katsuki, but kaminari would just push me away. Using my quirk, I was about to hit kaminari when cuffs were slammed on my wrist.

fuck! quirk canceling cuffs!

I was pushed against a chest, the disgusting smell of burned flesh hit my nose. Dabi was holding me while grinning at the fight. Fuck! fuck! what am I suppose to do now!? Dabi is to strong for me.

Turning my gaze back to the fight, I saw katsuki on the ground with kaminari hovering above him. "Katsuki!" I yelled as I tried to get away.

"Why you doing this dunce?" Katsuki groaned as he tried to hold back kaminari from stabbing him.

"Cause agawa is mine! If you just stayed away from him I wouldn't have to kill you. But no! You just had to go and date him" Kaminari gritted his teeth.

"He doesn't love you! Don't you understand that!?"

"He does love me! He just doesn't know it yet. But he will, soon enough. Bye bye katsuki"

"NO!" I cried, trying my best to go to katsuki. Katsuki turned to me with tears in his eyes. He smiled at me, mouthing a 'i love you' Before his eyes turned lifeless. kaminari had stabbed him in the heart over and over again.

Katsuki is dead

He's actually dead

"NO!" I dropped to the ground while sobbing. Kaminari walked up to me, lifting my head with his finger.

"Oh agawa don't cry over that loser. He didn't deserve your love, but I do" He smiled at me. Oh I hate that smile!

"Fuck you kaminari!" I spat at him. He gripped my chin hard, as he pulled me closer.

"I'll let it slide for now agawa, but I don't like my pets being disrespectful"

"I'll never love you!" I cried.

"We'll see about that" He said as he walked through a portal. Dabi then picked me up over his shoulder as he walked over to the portal. My eyes stayed glued on katsuki's body. Even dead he was still smiling at me.

I'm so sorry katsuki. I should've never loved you, you would've been alive then.