"I wanna see it!" Keishi said in protest.

"The eyes are closed now so you can't see it," Hawks said, walking up to the two as he took the bag of chips. "Now you can't eat junk food before dinner, got it? It's unhealthy."

"If it's unhealthy, why does papa buy it?" Keishi asked.

"You're right, maybe I shouldn't buy junk food anymore."

"Eh?! No, papa!" the twins said in unison as Hawks put the chips inside the top cabinet before he started to make dinner.

It's not like he's never going to buy them their guilty pleasure food, but he has to learn when to give them those kinds of food. He didn't spend weeks reading those parenting books for nothing. Disciplining them is one of the many keys after all, how many keys are there anyways?

While Hawks is busy with the twins' food, the two are playing with each other, trying to keep themselves entertained while their dad is busy. At least the two seem to get along pretty well. And Hawks knew it's because of their personalities. If both of them are dominant in nature, they would be fighting a lot trying to see who wins and who will submit.

But in this case, it's always Keita who usually follows Keishi, whether that's a good thing or not Hawks wouldn't presume anything for now. They're kids, after all. And a lot of things will change while they're growing up.

"Here's your food," Hawks said, putting two bowls on the table in front of them.

"Ha, I win again! One more Ta-chan. Rock paper sci–"

"Stop playing and eat," Hawks said, his voice lace with authority, cutting them off as he stood in front with his arms across his chest. "Eat," he repeated.

The kids, even though reluctant, followed their dad's order as they took their little spoon and started to dig in. Hawks let out a sigh, unfolding his arms as his shoulders slumped down and he sat on the chair, leaning back.

"Papa is not going to eat?" Keishi asked, his head tilted to the side. When his little brother looked up, he saw Hawks with his head leaned back.

Keita took a spoonful of rice and lifted his arm towards Hawks, leaning forward to get closer to his dad. "Papa, eat," he said.

Hawks slowly sat up and adjusted himself on the chair before he looked at the two in front, both outstretching their arms holding a spoonful of food towards him. For a second Hawks looked at them, eyes blinking before he smiled.

"You two, papa's fine. I'm not hungry. You two should finish your meal, no leftovers."

"But if papa doesn't eat, how can papa fight villains," Keishi asked. "Papa has to be strong!"

"Right, right," Keita said, nodding his head a few times, a look of determination in his eyes. "Papa needs to eat. Eating makes us stronger!"

With a light chuckle, Hawks held Keita's hand and took a bite of the food he's offering before going to Keishi and did the same. When Hawks swallowed the food he let out a sigh.

"Ah, I'm so full already. Maybe Shi-chan and Ta-chan put magic on their food that one bite of each made papa full already."

The twins laughed before they started to eat again while Hawks sat there, watching the twins in front. His smile slowly vanished as his eyes traveled ahead. In this spacious kitchen, something is always missing. A mother who cooks dinner for her husband who comes home after a long day of hero work, and for her kids who will happily give her a spoonful of food as well.

Not only in this part, but in this whole abode. Something significant is always missing. No matter how big Hawks' house is, no matter how spacious it is, he still couldn't possibly fill that missing piece all on his own.

He wants to fill it by finding you, he needs to find you, before the twins are old enough that they will be flying on their own, that they will hardly be home. Before then, while they are still these adorable, cute, troublemakers, Hawks need to find you.

A few hours after dinner, the twins had finally exhausted their energy for the day and fell asleep in the living room. Hawks carried them both back in their room before he headed outside the balcony.

He stood there, leaning on the railing as he looked ahead. The sky is dark with stars flickering on and off from the distance. And Hawks thought to himself, he may not have found you for the last five years but he's sure of one thing.

Both you and him are seeing the same stars and as long as both of you are under the same sky, Hawks will never give up on looking for you. Because he knows you're still out there, somewhere out there and he gets the feeling that he will find you soon.

"At least before our twins turn six."

Because he made a promise, that once they turn six, he will teach them how to fly.