"hmm~" xiao lotus felt that grandma was smiling more kindly today than last time. <

was it because i was angry last time? it seems that people don't want to get close to it.

little lotus handed her little hand to the palm of her grandmother's hand and was held by her grandmother.

grandma's fingers are thin, and her palms are soft, softer than grandma's big hands at home.

xiao lotus couldn't help but observe, and found that grandma's hands were very white, and the nails were normal colors, but they were very shiny and moist.

fang jing asked, "xiao lotus, how about you take your grandmother to visit the house?" xiao lotus looked

at his father, and saw that his father was looking at himself with encouraging eyes, and he nodded his little head: "hmm!

ye nanzhou rubbed the little baby's head: "take grandma with you." dad and uncle take things.

xiao lotus obediently led her grandmother in one hand and her brother into the house with the other.

he held lu lu's brother's hand tightly, as if he was afraid that he would suddenly run away.

lu lu was also carefully looking at the grandmother, judging the grandmother's "danger factor" through his six-year-old experience.

xiao lotus had just led her grandmother to the living room, when she heard uncle liu's voice outside the door, and he suddenly woke up, his eyes staring wide in the direction of the gate.

lu lu also heard it, and he turned to look.

it was uncle liu who came in with ye nanzhou, and he smiled and said to lu lu, "lu lu, i'll pick you up and take you home."

he saw the "little lotus grandmother" in ye nanzhou's mouth and nodded slightly in greeting. <

xiao lotus stopped in front of lu lu's brother and said to uncle liu with grievances: "uncle, let your brother stay for a while, just for a while."

ye nanzhou went forward to pick up the baby and walked to the side to explain: "baby, if grandma is here, lu lu's brother will also be uncomfortable, just when his uncle comes to pick him up, let his brother go back first." anyway, we live so close, you want to go over daddy to accompany you, okay?

xiao lotus glanced at his brother with embarrassment, as if his brother had not been speaking much, as if his father was right.

he kicked a little kick in his father's arms somewhat willfully, and muttered quietly, "then xiao lotus wants to go to his brother's house with brother lu lu, is it okay?"

ye nanzhou rubbed him: "baby, let's get acquainted with grandma first?" is it okay for you to talk to grandma? after eating, if you are bored, go to your brother's house to play?

xiao lotus held his father's cheek, looked directly at his father with big eyes, muttered a small mouth, and reluctantly agreed: "daddy, okay."

ye nanzhou thought, baby is too well-behaved, if it were not for aunt fang coming from afar and specifically to see her grandson, he also wanted baby to play with lu lu.

xiao lotus landed on the ground, shook his brother's hand, and solemnly said to his grandmother first: "grandma, xiao lotus will first send lu lu's brother home, and then talk to grandma later."

after a pause, he was worried that grandma would be unhappy, and said in a serious voice, "grandma, xiao lotus does not like grandma, xiao lotus is to send her brother home first, grandma don't be sad."

fang jing was amused by the little grandson: "grandma is not sad, go, grandma talk to your father and uncle." <

"hmm~" xiao lotus turned around and wanted to pull his brother to run, but he looked at grandma again, and saw that grandma really smiled, and he also showed a sweet smile.