another young player said: "lu lu, you listen to him, you can't remember so many alone, maybe you remembered it wrong?"

in this way, the children who had just been changed by lu lu also immediately changed back: "i also think that i am not mistaken, lu lu, are you confused?" lu lu

didn't make a sound, he originally wanted to say something, but slightly squirmed his lips, and then nodded: "hmm." "what

the hell?" can you change it back to me?

"don't change it!! it was right!!!! "what

a terrible teamwork, no sense of trust"

"it's real." there is no sense of trust in the first cooperation, everyone is very smart, and even thinks that they are smart, it is even more impossible to fully trust lu lu. it's not anyone's responsibility, it's just a natural problem"

"sending out so many points at once, my heart is dripping blood." lu xiaolu don't be sad, you are right baby"

xiao lotus had noticed that his brother seemed to be in a very low mood, standing next to him without making a sound.

when the results were announced, the youth group only had sixteen points.

the hands continued to turn, and xiao lotus was hugged by the little brother behind him, and he heard him shouting in his ear: "we! hurry up to us! xiao

lotus rubbed his little ears and stomped his feet anxiously. <

the pointer seemed to sense something, this time stopping at the purple area.

at the moment when the display was pushed down, xiao lotus and his teammates stood side by side in front of the big screen and began to draw lines with their little fingers.

while they were waiting, they also consulted with each other to adjust the memory bias.

xiao lotus and yu ze are both teams that first complete their own memories, and then connect the teams that they must remember together.

viewers can see that the score of the purple group is slowly improving, and it is the only group with the most stable frequency.

when the score exceeded twenty, the audience was extremely excited.

"the memory of the sweet lotus is really not covered"

"woohoo, i want the little sugar lotus and lu lu to work together, it must be invincible"

"lu lu is really miserable, the more i think about it, the more sad it is."

yuzawa's memory is also very good, almost without a single mistake.

the connection between xiao lotus and yu ze is also all correct.

the final score for the purple group was twenty-two points.

when cai jiawen said "only eight wrong", the young players in the team jumped up and cheered collectively.

"we're awesome, we're awesome!"

"the little lotus is amazing!! i remember correctly, i was so scared just now"

xiao lotus happily clapped with yu ze: "brother yu ze, you are so powerful." <

yu ze smiled, "xiao lotus is also very good." they

scored so high that the rest of the group was extremely nervous.

the red group was all dejected: "we are too few, why do we only have such a little?" "we

all remembered it seriously?"