okay!" xiao lotus shouldered the "heavy responsibility" and encouraged herself, "xiao lotus will take care of the big box, dad!" "" sleep

and you'll be able to get to tomorrow, and tomorrow is about to usher in a new life ~ -

the

next day.

there was a gentle drizzle around six o'clock in the morning, which is a rare weather condition in rongcheng in the summer.

but at seven o'clock, the rain stopped, and the sun appeared belatedly in the sky.

xiao lotus woke up extra early these two days, he hoped for the stars and the moon, looking forward to moving, and finally arrived!

he and his uncle first sent their father to work, and when they returned home, the moving worker master had also arrived, as well as the familiar uncle xu feng.

there are not many things, and by the afternoon, it is basically all moved.

it was hard for xiao lotus to imagine that the new home had even laid out the bed sheets and quilts, and she could immediately lie down and sleep at night.

he also had the large room he had dreamed of, and although only the desk and bed were empty, he was still full of excitement.

you can slowly fill it up later!

the new family also has a new member, the villa management aunt hired by yuan zheng.

auntie's surname is kim, and she has an amiable round face.

after completing the work of moving, xiao lotus got the instructions of her uncle, took a red envelope and handed it to her aunt, smiled on her back, and said: "auntie is good." the

uncle said that in the future, aunt jin will be like the aunt of lu lu's brother's family, living at home, and will be responsible for the life and living of their family of three. <

aunt jin half squatted down, she naturally knew the situation of the new employer in advance, and said in a kind tone: "thank you xiao lotus, remember to tell aunt everything you need in the future, okay?" having children in the employer's

family is actually a very headache, but aunt jin looks at the situation of xiao lotus, is a well-behaved and polite little baby, and is slightly relieved.

xiao lotus nodded obediently, "okay aunt." he

gave the red envelope to his aunt.

aunt jin thanked her and also thanked yuan zheng.

xiao lotus happily asked her uncle, "uncle, can we invite our grandparents to play?" the

new home has a spacious and bright large kitchen, the dining room has a long and wide dining table, more than a dozen exquisite and comfortable soft chairs, and there are also small round tables with special round curved leather sofa chairs, suitable for everyone to eat happily together.

yuan zheng walked into the living room with xiao bu dian and said, "in a few days, the home will still be in space, and we will first arrange it to look better and invite everyone to come." there

are two living rooms, one facing south and one facing north, facing the front and back gardens, and a chic flower hall where you can enjoy the flowers and drink afternoon tea.

however, the living room currently only has the decoration of the villa, which lacks a strong and warm living atmosphere.

xiao lotus heard his uncle's words, his little index finger was on the corner of his lips, and he pointed to the narrow cabinet placed against the wall in the living room, which was currently empty, and he said: "uncle, can you put a photo film on it, daddy's, and xiao lotus's ~"