this is unlikely.

lu lu had never thought about his father getting married again, and he had a strong intuition that his father would not find him a stepmother.

lu lu raised his eyes again, helped the little elk with slightly messy hair in the mirror to tidy up his hair, and asked, "what about xiao lotus?" will xiao lotus suddenly have a younger brother?

"well..." little lotus furrowed his brows, and he shook his head stupidly at this question, "little lotus doesn't know."

it's like asking two dads about it.

xiao lotus's big eyes blinked and he muttered, "little lotus is home, ask daddy." but..."

if dad had a new baby, wouldn't he like lotus?

xiao lotus shook his small head, and a small grievance suddenly flashed in shui lingling's big eyes: "brother, xiao lotus doesn't seem to like having a little brother..."

it doesn't seem right, if he can have a little brother to play with, shouldn't he also be very happy?

however, as long as two fathers appeared in their minds holding the newborn baby, xiao lotus would be sad.

lu lu saw the little elk stammering, as if he was particularly sad, he patted the little elk painfully: "if you don't like it, you don't like it, it doesn't matter."

he thought for a moment, "then xiao lotus told his father that he didn't want them to have a little brother."

xiao lotus tilted his little head curiously, "is this okay?" iis

it okay not to want it?

lu lu didn't know either, but he didn't want the little elk to be so sad, and he swore, "well, yes."

"good," xiao lotus turned around, rubbing his forehead

against his brother's shoulder, "brother is the best!"

lu lu remembered something and nodded at the little elk's cheek: "let's go, let's go play."

"uh-huh~" little lotus was pulled by her brother and ran to the doll room.

when uncle liu brought strawberry yogurt in, the two little ones sat on the sofa and read picture books.

lu lu recently bought a lot of children's picture books, he does not know which kind of little elk will like, simply see what to buy home, but also specially packed on the shelf of display models to make a horizontal row, specially used to put fairy tale picture books.

xiao lotus saw uncle liu come in, sat up and put the open book on his little head, and smiled: "uncle!

uncle

liu smiled: "xiao lotus drink some yogurt."

xiao lotus put down the picture book, held the yogurt cup handed by her uncle in both hands, raised her small head and asked: "uncle, xiao lotus wants to talk to her father, can you see what your father is like?"

"good." uncle liu went to get the tablet.

after the connection was successful, xiao lotus sat cross-legged on the wide sofa drinking yogurt, and lu lu next to him helped him hold up the tablet. <

uncle liu saw the situation and thought of finding something to support the tablet, but he was too lazy to take care of it, anyway, the little young master was happy.

he picked up his share of yogurt and sat comfortably on the single sofa on the terrace, in a good mood.

-