yuan zheng's expression was serious and serious, pondering the meaning of this.

ye nanzhou added, "when you were angry and corrupt, wasn't it the same as when your first reaction was to rush to the people around you?" don't think about it, it's mostly genetic. <

yuan zheng was happy and retorted, "do i have it?"

ye nanzhou looked down at his fingers and said with a smirk, "self-awareness is not clear enough, you can think about it." yuan zheng's

temper is the temper of the boss, which is different from the cuteness of the little baby, and most of it is annoying.

yuan zheng was alert, was he like this? he didn't even realize it.

since ye nanzhou said this, it must be inches.

yuan zheng saw ye nanzhou's calm and calm appearance, and quickly squeezed his hand: "i will pay attention later." -

at the

end of the show, the music around her went down, and xiao lotus instead opened her sleepy face and held out her hand to her father in confusion: "daddy..."

the voice was so soft that it resembled a newborn baby, and the two adults were happy.

ye nanzhou held the little baby to his lap, a hot, soft little ball, he couldn't help but kiss the forehead: "is the baby thirsty?"

"uh-huh" xiao lotus turned around and snuggled up to her father, as if she hadn't fully woken up, and the whole person was lazy.

after the children slept for a while, most of them were alive and jumping a hundred times more energetically.

xiao lotus was no exception, and after a few minutes he sat restlessly on his father's lap and twisted around, more lively than when he first arrived.

at the end of the show, ye nanzhou did not leave immediately, and after most of the audience left, xiao ding ran to chat for two sentences.

xiao ding also asked xiao lotus if she liked today's singing show. <

xiao lotus blushed and whispered stupidly, "brother, i'm sorry, xiao lotus is asleep." suddenly

i found that it didn't seem to be very good, and i was embarrassed.

"haha!" xiao ding picked up xiao lotus and held it high, "it doesn't matter, xiao lotus must be sleepy, right?"

"well," xiao lotus puffed up his cheeks and nodded, "little brother ding, but... but the little lotus has to look at the back, and the back is very good. my sister's skirts are so pretty and pretty, oh, and the lights are also very beautiful.

xiao ding smiled and said, "really? okay, thank you for the compliment.

yuan zheng took back the little baby and rubbed him.

ye nanzhou helped xiao bao explain to xiao ding: "i haven't had a good nap in the afternoon for a few days, so i am sleepy." he talked

to xiaoding about the scene of the show, most of which were mainly praise, after all, as long as there was no accident on the scene, there was no out of line, and it was smooth and smooth.

xiao ding listened to the teacher's words like listening carefully before saying, "brother zhou, i will work hard in the future."

ye nanzhou saw an artist coming from afar and said to him, "someone is looking for you, and if there is something to turn back, we will find time to talk about it." "

eh!" little ding pulled his leg to get busy.

there was no longer any audience at the scene, but some staff responsible for cleaning up the venue.