after xiao lotus landed on the ground, he happily grabbed his brother's hand and pointed to the kitten on his clothes: "brother! tthere are also a lot of kittens and cats. the

lotus pink lining the little lotus's fair skin was soft and white, and lu lu took the little elk's hand: "it looks good, it is very cute." the

little elk is more cute than the kitten.

yuan zheng closed the car door and prepared to tell xiao lotus about coming later to pick him up for dinner.

xiao lotus grabbed lu lu's brother and looked up at his uncle, who shook his brother's hand somewhat shyly, tiptoed his feet and whispered a little secret in his brother's ear: "brother, uncle is xiao lotus's other father."

lu lu turned his head slightly, and after hearing the words of the little elk clearly, his eyes looked at yuan zheng more carefully in surprise.

he looked at the little elk's smiling little round face and whispered, "really?"

"hmm~" little lotus nodded heavily.

yuan zheng didn't hear the two children muttering in front of him, and he was embarrassed to bend down to eavesdrop, but just smiled and asked, "what did you say?" can't you let your uncle hear?

lu lu looked up, and the cool little expression on weekdays was still quite cool: "the other father of the little elk is good."

yuan zheng was stunned, from a relaxed posture, he couldn't help but stand up straight, his palm unconsciously pressed on the back of his neck, and then he also said solemnly: "lu lu is good." it turned

out that the little one was introducing them to re-acquaintance.

the little dot is indeed biological, it is really warm.

lu lu thought for a moment and asked, "uncle yuan, can xiao lotus have dinner at my house?"

xiao lotus shook his head: "brother, xiao lotus and dad agreed that in the evening we would go to a place that would turn around to eat." huh

? is it okay to invite my brother to go? <

at this moment, yuan zheng asked in a friendly manner: "bao bao, is it okay to invite your brother to go too?"

"mm-hmm~" xiao lotus quickly

smiled at his uncle and playfully coddled, "brother go to dinner with us?" shall we go together? brother ~"

lu lu looked at the little elk's cute appearance and immediately agreed: "good."

yuan zheng said, "then, uncle will come to pick you up later, and then send you back after eating." "

good yay!" little lotus was broken, and he bounced around with his brother.

yuan zheng took the opportunity to touch his little head, and he also rubbed it with the trend, and he was very obedient.

when yuan zheng watched the two little guys enter the door, he sat in the car.

instead of starting the car immediately, he pressed his hands on the steering wheel and exhaled a heavy breath in his mind.

the co-pilot's cell phone vibrated.

it was ye nanzhou who called.

yuan zheng connected, and then heard him ask, "ah zheng, sent?"

yuan zheng relaxed and happily talked about the things after the delivery, as well as the arrangements for the evening, and finally said to him: "bao bao seems to be in a good mood today, right baby?"